Welcome To aBlackWeb

Moving Out Of The Hood

Are Blacks Who Move Out of the Hood Sell-Outs?

• Total voters
Blacks move to where the whites are, whites leave that said area, then the cycle repeats itself
more of a reason to create white flight by moving to where they are after they build it up.
instead of being forced out because of gentrification.

I got the fuck outta there but honestly it depends on what your relationship to that area is. We moved all the time so I don't have just one hood I got love for and know everybody in. I'm cool with some niggas, others not so much. In every area I know.

But I also know people born and raised on the same block, same house, and still there today. 3 and 4 generations of their family is still there. To me, those are the people the community truly belongs to. Even tho these are the kind of people that are less likely to ever have the resources, I understand why they would stay and build.

I would definitely contribute if and when I can but I wouldn't move back, try to raise children there. Feels bad sometimes but I got long time "friends" that have never met/seen my wife and kids in person and most likely wont. When I do come thru I try to come in different cars and I ain't staying long at all.

Blacks move in... property values go down...
Whites move in... push to ass out in raise everything
the property value thing......

its kinda iffy.
i think it depends on the people and where they move and how they care for the property.
i hate to say that even a HOA might help this.

cause if its in a good school district with an good local industry, black people will not make the value drop.

I got the fuck outta there but honestly it depends on what your relationship to that area is. We moved all the time so I don't have just one hood I got love for and know everybody in. I'm cool with some niggas, others not so much. In every area I know.

But I also know people born and raised on the same block, same house, and still there today. 3 and 4 generations of their family is still there. To me, those are the people the community truly belongs to. Even tho these are the kind of people that are less likely to ever have the resources, I understand why they would stay and build.

I would definitely contribute if and when I can but I wouldn't move back, try to raise children there. Feels bad sometimes but I got long time "friends" that have never met/seen my wife and kids in person and most likely wont. When I do come thru I try to come in different cars and I ain't staying long at all.
damn bruh......

you avoiding the shit outta a setup and a tracker,.

damn bruh......

you avoiding the shit outta a setup and a tracker,.

not that im doing anything to be worried about that

im just used to moving on the low, makes me feel better

I cant stand when u run into somebody or talk to em online and they like yeah I saw you over here at such and such

"nahhh, that wasnt me bruh" lol....idk why im like that

i'll pass up a dozen corner stores to hit the one in the country cuz I dont wanna run into no old faces

When I stayed in Allen, chick told me not to move to Desoto because that's where all the ppl from Oak Cliff moved to once they got money, smh. Desoto and Grand Prairie were cool to me

Fuck GP. I lived there for 2 years and police was annoying.

Im back in Arlington now.

Desoto/Duncanville/Cedar Hill area is all cool though. Nice houses

Imagine white people pondering whether it’s wrong to leave the trailer park...

There’s always gonna be a certain part of every cultural group that doesn’t wanna advance and is more focused on destruction.

Wanting to distance yourself from that isn’t wrong at all imo.

What we need is more black suburbs, cause we shouldn’t have to abandon our own just to get away from ain’t shit niggas.

I missed this right here....real shit tho

we have a few new neighborhoods being built that are really nice and being filled up by blacks.......big brick homes, pretty yards, slabs in every driveway looking good, black kids hooping in the cul de sac, police aint fucking with nobody cuz its normal to be over there....I love seeing that shit......we can be "the nice side" too

up until now there's always been certain suburbs where everybody wanted to go, but they were all white.....so when somebody got on, everybody would always be like "oh you bout to move out to such and such huh.....good luck nigga" lol

I missed this right here....real shit tho

we have a few new neighborhoods being built that are really nice and being filled up by blacks.......big brick homes, pretty yards, slabs in every driveway looking good, black kids hooping in the cul de sac, police aint fucking with nobody cuz its normal to be over there....I love seeing that shit......we can be "the nice side" too

up until now there's always been certain suburbs where everybody wanted to go, but they were all white.....so when somebody got on, everybody would always be like "oh you bout to move out to such and such huh.....good luck nigga" lol
thats cuz all the white folk are moving to the inner cities now....leaving the burbs open

thats cuz all the white folk are moving to the inner cities now....leaving the burbs open

nah not here

they all move as far out in the woods as they can.....they'll live in East Texas and still work here

and these aint suburbs that were once filled with whites, its all brand new and still developing.....some of the lots are still dirt

my homie got his shit built from the ground up like 2 years ago

niggas like @Thor and @Rubato have seen it in the nicer black areas out there (Cedar Hill, Garland etc) but we've never had that

fly old schools, beamers, and benzes and shit in every driveway.....black women jogging, walking dogs....if you see the police, they live there

Lol.

I’m in the burbs. I have a plan to buy property back home in 5 years. I have a plan and I’m sticking to it

But I really wanna get something in South Dallas real bad but right now I can’t fit that into my plans. By time I’m ready the price on the brick gon be to high lol

Lol.

I’m in the burbs. I have a plan to buy property back home in 5 years. I have a plan and I’m sticking to it

But I really wanna get something in South Dallas real bad but right now I can’t fit that into my plans. By time I’m ready the price on the brick gon be to high lol
What exactly is the burbs? Im tryna see something..

Back