Welcome To aBlackWeb

Moving in together is a great way to speed up the end of a relationship…

In my scenario, neither one of them are fiscally responsible to live on their own comfortably.

Ofc they can try to go back to the way things were but they will probably go back to the way things were struggling to make ends meet
That’s assuming they were struggling before

Wit my ex...fucc yeah. Straight disaster. She was COMPLETELY different person when I moved in wit her. Almost dictatorship. Smh. Pretty much was the beginning of the end of that.

My current s/o...we've been shacked up for about 7-8yrs. We on our 2nd house right now. Overall...its been straight. I mean yeah we've had our moments, but that's every relationship. You will be amazed tho at the lil shyt they do that'll irk your soul. Lol! But we still going.

Wit my ex...fucc yeah. Straight disaster. She was COMPLETELY different person when I moved in wit her. Almost dictatorship. Smh. Pretty much was the beginning of the end of that.

My current s/o...we've been shacked up for about 7-8yrs. We on our 2nd house right now. Overall...its been straight. I mean yeah we've had our moments, but that's every relationship. You will be amazed tho at the lil shyt they do that'll irk your soul. Lol! But we still going.

Ol “and we still together” lookin asses

IMG_0747.jpeg

Edit: fixed it lol

Last edited:
I can never imagine moving into a woman's house, ever. That's a trap waiting to happen. My chick wants to move back in but I'm hesitant because she almost burned my house the last time tryna cook. I spent a lot of money fixing that kitchen

I can never imagine moving into a woman's house, ever. That's a trap waiting to happen. My chick wants to move back in but I'm hesitant because she almost burned my house the last time tryna cook. I spent a lot of money fixing that kitchen

Hesitant my azzz. That's hard NO for me Dawgs. Lol

Back