Welcome To aBlackWeb

Moving in together is a great way to speed up the end of a relationship…

Living together
Going on a trip together
And I believe meeting the family are like the 3 biggest ways to tell if you actually can see yourself being with someone long-term.

That 3rd one idk if I'm remembering that one right or if it was the crisis situation

Not for real how the hell are you going to know that you can’t stand the toilet paper being put on the wrong way or the Left off the toothpaste, or some motherfucker you dating who doesn’t wash their ass on a regular basis

Safety measure

No yo ass wanna wait to you three years deep into the relationship and then get a goldfish after the Nigga done moved in and act like that will give you all the answers you need relationship wise

It requires lots of work and discipline to make a long term relationship/marriage work.

Moving in together will let you know if your SO is willing to put in the work and more importantly if you ready to put in the work.

My only advice is if marriage isn't in the cards, don't do it

It seems there are both men and women who really can't hack it financially by themselves and thinking moving in together makes sense cause of all the money that's going to be saved

Then imagine the shit don't work and you gotta have a convo about who is going to move out but no one really saved any money cause you've gotten accustomed to that life

Now you living with someone you despise and resent cause neither one of y'all can go back to living by yourself paying for everything

Since me and my lady moved in together it's been hard. There's been days when I'm like well today may be the day I throw up the deuces but I love her and my kids adore her and shit I don't wanna start over too old for this shit. That's my baby tho

My only advice is if marriage isn't in the cards, don't do it

It seems there are both men and women who really can't hack it financially by themselves and thinking moving in together makes sense cause of all the money that's going to be saved

Then imagine the shit don't work and you gotta have a convo about who is going to move out but no one really saved any money cause you've gotten accustomed to that life

Now you living with someone you despise and resent cause neither one of y'all can go back to living by yourself paying for everything
I agree mostly but if they lived alone before why after a break up they can’t?

I would advise any couple that wants to be married or together long term to live together before making that ultimate decision. Living with somebody is very different from dating them. And the two aren't always compatible.

I agree mostly but if they lived alone before why after a break up they can’t?
In my scenario, neither one of them are fiscally responsible to live on their own comfortably.

Ofc they can try to go back to the way things were but they will probably go back to the way things were struggling to make ends meet

Back