Every Adam Sandler movie
Napoleon Dynomite
21 Jump Street
Money Train
Cable Guy
Mystery Men
Constantine is a top five greatest comic book hero movie of all time

Constantine is a top five greatest comic book hero movie of all time
It had great set pieces that have great scenes but it’s a bad movie.

It consistently would establish strength's of characters and then neuter them at the right moments so it fit the plot. There were a ton of convenient moments that could have been written better but because the actual Constantine lore is so heavy and fleshed out. To provide context would take a longer run time. Instead it was quick deposition dumps and plot armor. Its good for what it is but as a movie, its pretty bad.

When you look at what makes a good fleshed out movie and look at it through that lense. It should have been a series instead of a movie. Imagine trying to fit the whole supernatural tv series into one movie, imagine how rushed it would be to put 15 season and 22 episodes into one hour or so movie for people who never watched a episode, that’s what happened with Constantine.

You liked it...
I like a lot of things that aren’t actually good

What’s that movie with all the stars based on this guy pitching movie ideas and Halle Berry is in it and studio 48 or something?

I loved that movie but it’s also horrible

Yeah that was actually horrible on purpose. Constantine was pretty good, and highly slept on

Back