Welcome To aBlackWeb

mother of 3 proudly posts a video of what her kids call her behind her back.

Bro...

I seen my friend and his sister get lined up in a fucking row to get slapped by they momma. They were 16 and 17. They forgot to do the dishes before she came home because they were hanging out with me.

They had to stand there and not flinch and get slapped. They told me about that shit, but then I saw it in person and I hated that woman ever sense.

My parents couldn't hit me at past 12 . I told them they hit me one more time, I'll burn the house down and I was dead ass serious. I ran and got matches and struck that shit. I ain't getting beat on by nobody and not do shit back to them, fuck you. They started sleeping with the door locked.

I come from the generation that started the Bloods, Crips, the GDs and shit. The generation that got beat til the White meat. The shit was started by children.

Why you think these kids were so mad and angry and willing to fight and kill. Willing to organize themselves like soldiers?

Everybody was getting Joe Jackson'd at home and motherfuckers thought, whipping ass at home gonna stop them becoming vagrants and criminals. Those that got their spirit crushed, didn't do shit. They take bullshit from their parents, then they grow up to take bullshit from the White man, then beat their kids into submission and continue the cycle. But those that grew angry and rebelled they took that shit out in society.

Hitting children teaches them that violence brings submission. Violence brings compliance. Violence establishes hierarchy. Since they parents because they are smaller, they'll do it to each other.

Nobody makes that connection when it comes to street gangs, they think they were rebelling against the system. Trying to protect the community and whatever.

Nah, they were rebelling against the violence they faced at home. They were rebelling against the poverty. They were rebelling against the racism.

They weren't trying to protect the community, they were trying to protect each other from being victims.

:huh2:

Uhhh...

1668179812950.gif

bro. this girl is from my city too. wtf. are these rachet women doing now a days. is these demonic whores who are raising kids now a days.
back in the late 70s,80s and even 90s.

we would not even dare to think about calling our parents or mothers this type of stuff.

this is the type of stuff i called lil rachet ass be be kids or girls i hated in middle school,job corps and elementary school.

might be aunties or female cousins. or even sister and that only when it be some deep personal hatred shit like beef and fighting to the brink of blows or some foul shit. not no simple agruements.

but i would never disrespect my mother or father or grandparents like this. no matter how much i hated them or we was beefing.

with this type of shit i kind of see why niggas be getting shot by police and stuff.

Don't be misogynistic

Makes it fake

well not 100% fake. these kids are demonic now a days. and have no respect. you got to look at our heroes. la chat,gangsta boo, and the black rappers,rachet entertainers we grew up off of.

crunchy black daughter is rachet and dead. was into some hood shit. founding father of trap music.

young jeezy son. him and jeezy got into a fight and he threaten to kill him. they are not on good terms.

cash me out girl with her mother fighting her.

50 cent and his son.

the spoilment and entitlment of this generation is at unheard of levels. and you cannot teach them or tell them nothing.

4. the rachet parents treat there kids like there emeny or punching bag.

in the 80s and 90s. we use to clean up,take the food out and take out the trash and

I wish I would cuss my mama...GRHS...out when I was younger. I'd probably STILL be running from her til this day. Lol

"White kids don't talk crazy to their parents,"...SHIIIIIIIIIEEEETTT ...thats a damn lie. LOL

Reactions: GNS
I wish I would cuss my mama...GRHS...out when I was younger. I'd probably STILL be running from her til this day. Lol

"White kids don't talk crazy to their parents,"...SHIIIIIIIIIEEEETTT ...thats a damn lie. LOL

right how bad of a parent or evil of a parent do you have to be for your children to call you a bitch and hoe behind your back like its nothing.

back in my days. even the most diffcult parents. you hated them and wish you could never see them again.

but would never call them out there name or tease them. unless it was some serious deep beef or something like a mother boyfriend touching on the kids.

mother boyfriend or father girlfriend doing some evil shit to the kids and the parents taking hte kids side.

or the parents abusing the kids.

but not simple disagreements and arguments. lol!

Back