Welcome To aBlackWeb

mother of 3 proudly posts a video of what her kids call her behind her back.

bro. this girl is from my city too. wtf. are these rachet women doing now a days. is these demonic whores who are raising kids now a days.
back in the late 70s,80s and even 90s.

we would not even dare to think about calling our parents or mothers this type of stuff.

this is the type of stuff i called lil rachet ass be be kids or girls i hated in middle school,job corps and elementary school.

might be aunties or female cousins. or even sister and that only when it be some deep personal hatred shit like beef and fighting to the brink of blows or some foul shit. not no simple agruements.

but i would never disrespect my mother or father or grandparents like this. no matter how much i hated them or we was beefing.

with this type of shit i kind of see why niggas be getting shot by police and stuff.

i mean we use to get yelled at cuss and beaten for doing simple shit like cleaning the house,doing homework, and yard work.

and not going to church.

and still we would not cuss at our parents and call them names like this.

it would take something huge or deep abusive or parents really trying to get on our nerve to make us go off and call them out there names.

but just simple disagreement or making somebody mad.

Nah, I don't give a fuck about shit like this.

Lol, if you never cussed your momma or daddy out then I guess you let that belt tame your spirit and your parents never parented you.

Are you white?

I get what he saying unfortunately. My parents still married to this day and raised me to not let anyone disrespect me...including them. I ain't never clashed with them to that level tho.

You never argued with your mom or dad?

I get what he saying unfortunately. My parents still married to this day and raised me to not let anyone disrespect me...including them. I ain't never clashed with them to that level tho.

You never argued with your mom or dad?

Never cussed them out is all I don’t even cuss round my peoples.

Lol, if you never cussed your momma or daddy out then I guess you let that belt tame your spirit and your parents never parented you.

not when i was a child. or pre teen. nope.

now if we talking 15 and 18. and 17. yes.

these lil niggas are 5 and 6 and 10.

and that only when they decided to whoop me for something i was not wrong for. not just basic shit. or do your homework. or take your trash out. and simple disagreements.

just when they be in a bad mood and wanted start some shit. or show out in front of other family members or there boyfriends or girlfriends.

Man I'm still laughing at this shit

Man I'm still laughing at this shit

When I had to raise my niece and nephews out here because my brother had to do a bid, I told them to air whatever grievances out. However they feel they can go ahead and say it.

Black people bragging and laughing about how their parents whipped the natural human instinct to push back against authority in them.

Lol, you ain't supposed to blindly obey your parents.

White kids don't talk crazy to their parents, White kids are allowed the room exercise resistance against authority because they are gonna become adults one day and they gotta learn how to resist.

The family is the microcosm of society and the state. If you never learn how to resist inside your house, how you gonna resist when you a grown ass adult?

Meanwhile Black people laughing about how they got beat with hangers, extension cords, flip flops, belts, switches, fly swatters, wooden spoons, all types of shit by their parents.

Getting popped in the mouth for "talking back".

Your spirit been crushed and you learned to laugh about it. Learned to accept it.

Lol, then Black parents tell you it was so society wouldn't do it to you. They rather humble you and make you meek.

Sound like some shit where the slaves learned how to discipline themselves because if massa did it, it would've been worst.

I came from the asswhipping, get punched in the face, get slapped, get locked in the closet, get starved, get told you going to hell era.

We all hated our parents and we cussed them out when they weren't there lol.

Last edited:
When I had to raise my niece and nephews out here because my brother had to do a bid, I told them to air whatever grievances out. However they feel they can go ahead and say it.

Black people bragging and laughing about how their parents whipped the natural human instinct to push back against authority them.

White kids don't talk crazy to their parents, White kids are allowed the room exercise resistance against authority because they are gonna become adults one day and they gotta learn how to resist.

The family is the microcosm of society and the state. If you never learn how to resist inside your house, how you gonna resist when you a grown ass adult?

Meanwhile Black people laughing about how they got beat with hangers, extension cords, flip flops, belts, switches, fly swatters, wooden spoons, all types of shit.

Your spirit been crushed and you learned to laugh about it. Learned to accept it.

Lol, then Black parents tell you it was so society wouldn't do it to you. They rather humble you and make you meek.

Sound like some shit where the slaves learned how to discipline themselves because if massa did it, it would've been worst.

I came from the asswhipping, get punched in the face, get slapped, get locked in the closet, get starved, get told you going to hell era.

Bruh relax abusing kids ain’t cool cussing out your parents ain’t cool. That’s it.

Black people bragging and laughing about how their parents whipped the natural human instinct to push back against authority them.

Meanwhile Black people laughing about how they got beat with hangers, extension cords, flip flops, belts, switches, fly swatters, wooden spoons, all types of shit.

oh-no-you-didnt-pout.gif

lol! its one thang to air out your grievances respectfully and in a child or pre teen place. but no child should be taught to call there own mothers,fathers, and elderly family members cuss words and adult words that rappers use to disrespect folks with.

the kids are saying what they learn in the house. meaning the mother is cussing like a sailor and showing them and allowing them to listen and watch adult theme shit. that not appriate for there ages.

when i was coming up. cusring rap music was not allow. or cursing inside the household. i did not learn how to cuss properly until about 11 and 13 year old.

but at 5 and 6 and 7. i never did it. in the house or around family. but at school its a different story.

if i would get mad at my parents. i would say corny stuff like i hate you.

they get on my nerves.

stupid meany.

and they such hard to deal with. or a headache to deal with it. i cannot stand them. i wish they were not my mother or father.

stuff like that.

but every name call them.

but never name call. you get beat up talking about folks mother and father.

Bro...

I seen my friend and his sister get lined up in a fucking row to get slapped by they momma. They were 16 and 17. They forgot to do the dishes before she came home because they were hanging out with me.

They had to stand there and not flinch and get slapped. They told me about that shit, but then I saw it in person and I hated that woman ever since.

My parents couldn't hit me at past 12 . I told them they hit me one more time, I'll burn the house down and I was dead ass serious. I ran and got matches and struck that shit. I ain't getting beat on by nobody and not do shit back to them, fuck you. They started sleeping with the door locked.

I come from the generation that started the Bloods, Crips, the GDs and shit. The generation that got beat til the White meat. The shit was started by children.

Why you think these kids were so mad and angry and willing to fight and kill. Willing to organize themselves like soldiers?

Everybody was getting Joe Jackson'd at home and motherfuckers thought, whipping ass at home gonna stop them becoming vagrants and criminals. Those that got their spirit crushed, didn't do shit. They take bullshit from their parents, then they grow up to take bullshit from the White man, then beat their kids into submission and continue the cycle. But those that grew angry and rebelled they took that shit out in society.

Hitting children teaches them that violence brings submission. Violence brings compliance. Violence establishes hierarchy. Since they parents because they are smaller, they'll do it to each other.

Nobody makes that connection when it comes to street gangs, they think they were rebelling against the system. Trying to protect the community and whatever.

Nah, they were rebelling against the violence they faced at home. They were rebelling against the poverty. They were rebelling against the racism.

They weren't trying to protect the community, they were trying to protect each other from being victims.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: GNS
Back