Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Most Influential People in Sports Culture...

Mooney

Moon for Short
http://power50.bleacherreport.com/

We picked 50 influencers making power moves. But this isn't just about LeBron in the Decision Cave.
It's about ballers who BOSS UP, like Jimmy Garoppolo, who secured the bag in San Francisco after emerging from Tom Brady's shadow. ("I thought in my head, 'I'm better than this dude.'").

It's about groundbreakers who SHAKE IT UP, like Meek Mill, who told B/R about watching the Super Bowl from jail. ("People actually know I've been through some real s--t.")

It's about game-changers who LEVEL UP on the field like Cristiano Ronaldo, and groundbreakers who SPEAK UP, as exemplified by Aly Raisman. It's also about emerging stars who GLOW UP, which...about Donovan Mitchell—can you believe that dude's still 21?

The power players on B/R's inaugural list are ranked and appreciated by 39 influential writers and fellow fans. Because the B/R POWER 50 is built to fit in your pocket, but also to expand your sense of possibility: It's a redefinition—a declaration—of the power within people to influence lives through sports, and for sports to change our culture for good.

Do you agree with B/R choices? Who do you feel has an impact in Sports Culture that isn't listed, why?!

Bleacher report has fallen off big time. They use to be the go to place for news and editorials and all the notifications I get are about shoes and melo workouts and shit. Nothing but social media and click bait

Bleacher report has fallen off big time. They use to be the go to place for news and editorials and all the notifications I get are about shoes and melo workouts and shit. Nothing but social media and click bait
I refuse to go to ESPN lol so I look at them for minimal sports bs

Based off the Summit ALONE, Ali is the most influential.

b19ad280-2a76-11e6-9fb1-1327a1fc68ae_alijimbrown.jpg

Anyone who can get THAT to happen in 1967 deserves that title.

Bron is a good second, tho.

Not a single mention of Hamilton, the F1 black driver, or Usain Bolt... Bias ass yanks

Back