Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Most Hated Character Tournament (Rd1): Wendy Byrde vs Cissy Saint

Worst Character?

• Wendy Byrde

• Cissy Saint

Results are only viewable after voting.
Cissy

She in prison forever and ruined her son s life

Wendy and her family are on their way to being an American institution although they should be dead but that’s another convo

Cissy

She in prison forever and ruined her son s life

Wendy and her family are on their way to being an American institution although they should be dead but that’s another convo

I didn't watch the last season of snowfall. (I gave up nigga fiction) but if that's true I'd like to change my vote lol to cissy officially.

Never watched Ozark.

Sissy tho...meh. As much as I hate to admit...I mean I get why she did what she did. The whole time she was supporting her son. Even when it came to burning the empire down.

But she saw what the money was doing to Franklin. She killed two birds with one stone.

Never watched Ozark.

Sissy tho...meh. As much as I hate to admit...I mean I get why she did what she did. The whole time she was supporting her son. Even when it came to burning the empire down.

But she saw what the money was doing to Franklin. She killed two birds with one stone.
Lol negro plz

I didn't watch the last season of snowfall. (I gave up nigga fiction) but if that's true I'd like to change my vote lol to cissy officially.
She didn't ruin her son's life, she just killed teddy because he threw her husband's murder in her face after making her believe he was alive.

I voted Wendy

Cissy moved outta love... Even if her opinion was something you disagreed with... She really has the best of intentions. She wanted to help people.

Wendy became a legit villain. She was greedy, she wanted power. She had her brother and multiple others killed to align her plans.

Never watched Snowfall but Wendy
cheated on her husband and almost got him and her family killed numerous times. Marty had to fix her mess a lot. She was completely power crazy and actually turned into a villain while Marty was just trying to keep everyone alive

Still not a fan of the route they went in Ozark

Wendy held her family down better than anybody on the show. At the end everybody survived except her nut ass brother.

Cissy might be the worst character of all time. She ruined her entire family's life. She supported her son's drug empire and the second he wanted to step away and get out of the streets she started tripping :niggaa:

Wendy held her family down better than anybody on the show. At the end everybody survived except her nut ass brother.

Cissy might be the worst character of all time. She ruined her entire family's life. She supported her son's drug empire and the second he wanted to step away and get out of the streets she started tripping :niggaa:
Did we watch the same show?

Is this a joke?! How this even a question?

Cissy ruined her son's life because she couldn't wait 12 more seconds to let the wire transfer go through.

and she made D'Angelo take them years...

Back