Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Most Hated Character Tournament (Rd1): Livia Soprano vs De'londa Brice

Worst Character?

• Livia Soprano (The Sopranos)

• De'londa Brice (The Wire)

Results are only viewable after voting.
She was technically just a much a part of the mob as any of them. They stay tryna have family killed. Plus Tony always deserved to be killed. He was not innocent

The most gangster person in Namond world wanted the kid to have better life. Everybody saw the good in Namond BUT his mother... She wanted him to be on the corners. His pops and his teacher saw he could be more than that

Tony wasn't innocent and neither was Namond. Namond was selling that shit before Breonna cut them off. Delonda saw Namond as his father's son because thats all she knew. She was basically indoctrinated into the game. Lets not forget, Weebay was willing to let Namond die on those corners to before Colvin went to go see him and thats because the game is all he knew..

LIVIA WANTED HER SON DEAD BECAUSE HE PUT HER IN A NURSING HOME!!!

Thats it. It wasn't due to mob business, it wasn't for power and Livia wasn't captain of a crew calling shots. Who outside of Junior sat down with Livia for counsel? No one.

I still can't wrap my head around saying Delonda was worse when the soul reason for Livia wanting Tony dead was because he put her in the best nursing home in the state.

EVERYBODY HATED LIVIA!!!!

Soprano mom by far. That nigga was 50 and still his mom stressing him out remember a flashback episode where she said she would rather strangle her kids than let the be in the mob or something. Lady was straight mean asf and they had money.

Naemond mom was just a lame goofy hood rat.

No, you're mixing it up

Tony's father had an opportunity to leave Jersey. He was going to move his family south for some car dealership or something. Livia told him that she would smother the children if they left. So if anybody in here is talking about Delonda sending Namond onto the corners, if it wasn't Livia, Tony could have actually had a normal life and actually threatened the well-being of her own children just to get her way.

This shit shouldn't be close.

Last edited:
She was technically just a much a part of the mob as any of them. They stay tryna have family killed. Plus Tony always deserved to be killed. He was not innocent

The most gangster person in Namond world wanted the kid to have better life. Everybody saw the good in Namond BUT his mother... She wanted him to be on the corners. His pops and his teacher saw he could be more than that

I was gonna say the exact same thing.

Tony, Junior, and most likely Tony pops all went to her on some adviser shit. She was Tom Hagan just without the title.

The way Webay “you gonna let go of that boy DeLonda, BET THAT” was pretty cool and makes me think DeLonda sucks the most

Livia was just as bad as any of the rest of the family.

She was just like the rest of them.

One of the most notorious killers in the entire Wire told Delonda she was wilding... She stands out imo.

Watching the sopranos.... Livia was just another character in a family of sociopaths tbh

Back