Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Most Hated Character Tournament (Rd1): Joffrey Baratheon vs AJ Soprano

Worst Character?

• Joffrey Baratheon (Game of Thrones)

• AJ Soprano (The Sopranos)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm rewatching The Sopranos right now.

AJ was an annoying lil fuck season 1 and he only got worse.

He deserves to be here and at make the 2nd rd but not against Joffrey.
It's been awhile since my last rewatch. Besides being annoying what did he do? His family was murderers but I don't remember him killing anyone

I remember him being a spoiled brat as a kid and adult

Easy work.

Joffrey should go pretty far in this tournament. That guy who played the part was acting his ass off. I’m sure he has had people approach him in real life who wanted to put hand and feet on him because of his performance on that show.

Easy work.

Joffrey should go pretty far in this tournament. That guy who played the part was acting his ass off. I’m sure he has had people approach him in real life who wanted to put hand and feet on him because of his performance on that show.
Word. Him against tyreeq(I don't even know if slime is in the tournament) could be the finals but there's a couple female characters that got a chance for some upsets

:huh2:....he ain't get better. I think most folks was mad Tony came home when he tried to drown himself.

Meadow got less annoying but that was like the last season.

Yeah but...meh. Aj never boiled my blood tho. Yeah there was moments I called him a whiny spoiled bitch. But I never wished an eternity of pain on him.

Joffrey on the other hand...I wanted him skinned alive

What makes AJ worse than Joffrey @Goldie?

I really hate that nigga AJ

and it's still Lannister gang gang!

giphy.gif

Back