Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Most Hated Character Tournament (Rd1): Joffrey Baratheon vs AJ Soprano

Worst Character?

• Joffrey Baratheon (Game of Thrones)

• AJ Soprano (The Sopranos)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yo this ain’t even a contest.

Never in the history of television has a character's death brought so much joy to people. That monumental event occured...when Joffrey no longer ceased to exist.

His death was painful. He suffered greatly. It was glorious to witness such suffering. He was by far the most piece of shyt character to ever grace our screen. I hope there's a level darker than hell for his azzz. Fucc that bitch azzz excuse for a human species.

Shout out to Olenna Tyrell for doin da Lawd's work!

Joffrey is literally the first person who comes to mind when I think "most hated character" in a movie/tv series. Homelander ranks high for me too.​

Yo this ain’t even a contest.

Never in the history of television has a character's death brought so much joy to people. That monumental event occured...when Joffrey no longer ceased to exist.

His death was painful. He suffered greatly. It was glorious to witness such suffering. He was by far the most piece of shyt character to ever grace our screen. I hope there's a level darker than hell for his azzz. Fucc that bitch azzz excuse for a human species.

Shout out to Olenna Tyrell for doin da Lawd's work!

I still remember what I felt when Joffrey died

I was just sitting down watching his behavior towards Tyrion and Sansa and just being disgusted

I had my hand on my chin and I was just SMH

Then he had that little cough and I leaned forward a little bit. When I realized he was choking, I jumped up hands above head like I just won the championship....

Most..satisfying....death...ever

I still remember what I felt when Joffrey died

I was just sitting down watching his behavior towards Tyrion and Sansa and just being disgusted

I had my hand on my chin and I was just SMH

Then he had that little cough and I leaned forward a little bit. When I realized he was choking, I jumped up hands above head like I just won the championship....

Most..satisfying....death...ever

My reaction:

8945hvjq92ho.gif

I'm only disappointed Lady Tyrell could only kill him once. He deserved MUTIPLE deaths for the shyt he's done.

I know one thing...his damn MAMA better be in this tournament to. Stankin bitch

Last edited:
I'm rewatching The Sopranos right now.

AJ was an annoying lil fuck season 1 and he only got worse.

He deserves to be here and at make the 2nd rd but not against Joffrey.
Absolutely not lol

He shouldn't have even been nominated

I would've put his sister in for the sole fact she only dated a black dude to piss her dad off

Fdb

AJ was somewhat tolerable. He went thru his teenage phase. But do I remember Tony having to check his azzz. So I'm good wit that. He got a lil better as he got older.

Joffrey was on from the bowels of the devil himself. There was no redemption wit him then or future.

AJ was somewhat tolerable. He went thru his teenage phase. But do I remember Tony having to check his azzz. So I'm good wit that. He got a lil better as he got older.

Joffrey was on from the bowels of the devil himself. There was no redemption wit him then or future.

:huh2:....he ain't get better. I think most folks was mad Tony came home when he tried to drown himself.

Meadow got less annoying but that was like the last season.

Back