Welcome To aBlackWeb

Mos Def Sh*ts On Tekashi69

I finally learned how to troll a person and get them in their feelings....

Thanks for teaching me :host:

Garbage or not tekashi is accomplishing what he set out to do.

Just glad this wasnt some kinda blatant call out bc that only feeds his bs antics.

So... NY don’t got any young MC with an ounce of credibility willing to take this leprechaun out?

East last project did 25k 1st week

69 did 55k 1st week

Thats alot less then i thought he would have. Especially for how much ppl talk about him. Jay & Nas still doin bigger numbers.

No one was talking about him near this much when his tape dropped. It was his first project and Gummo only came out October (for streaming in November) of last year.

Outside of a few loose tracks that no one knew of until after Gummo he hasn’t even been out one year yet. 55K was insanely great numbers with those factors considered.

The youth control whats "hot"

We are all just old people on an internet forum

Thats why we dont understand... We the old heads now
In Chicago, the new station with the Ed Lover morning show plays nothing but old school hip hop 24/7 (although it appears to be controlled by white republicans that play a lot of Kanye West).

Back to my point, the other radio stations are now playing a lot more old school to keep up with the new station.

That tells me that DJs and radio people are admitting that this new Uzi Vert, 69, Mumble rap hip hop is garbage. They’re going back to the era of real hip hop, in order to give the public good music.

Yasiin Bey and the AWGE team have issued a statement regarding Vol. 3 of A$AP Mob’s AWGE DVD. On Thursday, an email went out clarifying Bey’s comments about Tekashi 6ix9ine and his “GUMMO” video.

“Earlier this week, AWGE released the third installment of their web docuseries AWGE DVD,chronicling behind the scenes moments with A$AP Rocky, the A$AP Mob and AWGE-affiliated artists and friends,” it reads.

“Unbeknownst to Yasiin Bey and the AWGE team, an unapproved version of AWGE DVD Vol. 3 was leaked. It included a clip of Yasiin Bey that was taken out of context and edited in a way that does not accurately depict him or his opinions.”

During the clip in question, Bey is watching 6ix9ine’s “GUMMO” video and calls it the “same old shit.” After the camera pans away, Bey allegedly says, “That’s the most depressing shit I’ve ever seen in my life.” But, according to the statement, that’s not entirely accurate.

“The leaked clip was not included in the final released version of Vol. 3 from AWGE and does not reflect Yasiin Bey’s feelings on Tekashi 6ix9ine, his work or otherwise. No further comment will be made at this time.”

The statement ended with a suggestion: “STOP CLOUT WARS.LOVE ALL.TRUST FEW.FEAR NONE.PEACE.”

https://hiphopdx.com/news/id.47814/title.yasiin-bey-awge-downplay-tekashi-6ix9ine-diss

Hey @Infamous114

Remember when you were in here catching all those “feelings” hits from a bunch of posters....Then you used your mod powers to delete the post so you wouldn’t receive any more

:hahaha:

Back