Welcome To aBlackWeb

Cage has always been a prominent character - especially story mode wise since the reboot on the ps3 - and cause he always started as that ignorant action film star that didn’t know all the different realms and gods existed, functioned as the perfect bridge/intro to the lore of the tournament...

which will probably be Cole’s thing now but strictly speaking as a fan of the franchise, it’s a shame that Johnny didn’t make the cut.

Idc about that

the movie in the grand scheme is ass so johhny cage being the best character in that movie means nothing

no Johnny cage in this movie means nothing. Y’all acting like that had any bearing on whether the movie will be enjoyable or not

stop overrating this shit lol
The fact you can’t name a better movie let me know that you also know that mk1 was the best live action video game adaptation. Movie may have been ass to you but in the grand scheme of video game movies, mk1 is ?

The fact you can’t name a better movie let me know that you also know that mk1 was the best live action video game adaptation. Movie may have been ass to you but in the grand scheme of video game movies, mk1 is ?
lol I didn’t bother answering because it has nothing to do with the topic

as a movie in itself it’s ass so telling me he was the best character in the movie is moot

that’s like telling me Micheal Clarke Duncan as kingpin was the best character in Daredevil the movie and then being upset hes not kingpin in a remake

lol I didn’t bother answering because it has nothing to do with the topic

as a movie in itself it’s ass so telling me he was the best character in the movie is moot

that’s like telling me Micheal Clarke Duncan as kingpin was the best character in Daredevil the movie and then being upset hes not kingpin in a remake
You’re the only one in here saying the first movie was bad and that Cage wasn’t the best character in the movie or is needed in this movie so for that, your opinion is moot.

Last edited:
You’re the only one in here saying the first movie was bad and that Cage wasn’t the best character in the movie or is needed in this movie so for that, your opinion is moot
lol just because I’m the only saying it don’t mean it’s not true

also you’re telling me mortal kombat is a good movie? lol ok

Back