Welcome To aBlackWeb

I saw it,Spoiler Free review: It could've been better written but the fight scenes are some of the best ever. The fatalities are great,Kung Lao and Kabal are dope. And Sub-Zero could be one of the best villains in film history,the way they wrote him in this movie he was like a Horror villain. I would definitely pay money to see a Sub-Zero horror film. If you're a fan of the games you'll like the movie but they condensed a lot in. And Cole Young wasn't needed but he wasn't terrible,the writer said the studio made them add a new character smh.
Cole Young's power was getting his ass whooped LOL,somebody has got to stop these WB executives.

Cole Young was useless and unnecessary. Every fight he was in, someone bailed his Ass out at the last min.

Then again, he is a washed-up MMA Fighter, so I can't be too surprised at his Poop-Butt fisticuffs. What did surprise me was the fact that Liu Kang and Kung Lao looked like more well-known Hong Kong Action Stars:

MV5BNjNjMTdkNjUtNzRmNi00ZTZjLTgzMDUtNzBhNTVmODUwM2QxXkEyXkFqcGdeQWFybm8@._V1_UX477_CR0,0,477,2...jpg

Liu Kang looks like Daniel Wu's little Brother in the middle of his transformation into his little Sister, and Kung Lao looks like Xing Yu's little Brother, who's been in quite a few Donnie Yen flicks, like "IP Man", "Flashpoint", and "Kung Fu Killer". I just found out that he's a 32nd Generation Shaolin Monk.

Here's a few of his fight scenes. To be honest, they need his Ass in one of these Sequels:

Flashpoint

The Wrath of Vajra

Master Z: IP Man Legacy (peep Grandmaster--yep, I said it--Michelle Yeoh's skillz in this shit. Seeing that she'll be featured in the "Shang Chi" flick is going to be EPIC!)

Milena had the yams on poke. Smash no head tho because that mouth is a no go

:hahaha:

Yoooooo........

when she was 1st introduced into the Movie and they had that backshot of her, I damn near jumped outta my chair......

......then I damn near stopped the Movie.......

.......then I damn near rewound it BACK to that scene.

That Grill is HELLA HURT, though. Looking like she got a bad case of Death Breath, I'm taking that ATROCIOUS HALITOSIS. I'm definitely not slobbing her down or blowing her Gums out anytime soon, just str8 backshots with her Face in the Pillow while I'm riding that Ass like Don Quixote into the Sunset.

The problem with mortal kombats story is its all over the place and incohesive. The arcana thing was dumb. Jax getting magical cybernetic arms was. Done. What they shouldve did was they shouldve went for darker first off which I'll get back to. For powers only Liu kang and kung Lau wouldve had powers because the learned hiw to focus their chi energy to manifest incredible feats. Sonyas energy wave wouldve been some expiramentwl military tech emitted by an arm cannon like in the no x game. Why is it so hard for Warner to het thst right? Jax wouldve been found by special forces after getting his arms ripoed off because they was monitoring him through satellite and GPS because he was on a mission. They the. Tak3 him to their infirmary were they give him experimental arms and one of the scientist involved is a member of Lin kuie and jaxs arms are prototype cyborg tech for their cyber ninja project.. Kabal wouldve gotten his powdes through shang tsungs sorcery. I wouldve liked allbof this and more instead of arcana. As i said earlier I wouldve fone for darker. For example instead of sub zero coming back with cole youngs daughters beret, I would've had him holding cole youngs daughters frozen head. So subzero kills Cole's family the greif , anger, and anguish causes him to become scorpion because since throughout the movie he was seeing visions of scorpion and since he is scorpions descendant he was able to possess cole but that event and that shame would be the key to coles possession. All im saying is I just want the movie to tie things together, make more sense and live up to its r-rating

The problem with Mortal Kombat's story is its all over the place and incohesive. The arcana thing was dumb. Jax getting magical cybernetic arms was. Done.
What they should've did was they should've went for darker first off which I'll get back to.
For powers only Liu kang and kung Lau would've had powers because the learned how to focus their chi energy to manifest incredible feats.
Sonya's energy wave would've been some experimental military tech emitted by an arm cannon like in the no x game. Why is it so hard for Warner to get that right? Jax would've been found by special forces after getting his arms ripped off because they was monitoring him through satellite and GPS because he was on a mission. They the. Take him to their infirmary were they give him experimental arms and one of the scientist involved is a member of Lin Kuei and Jax's arms are prototype cyborg tech for their cyber ninja project..
Kabal would've gotten his powers through Shang Tsung's sorcery. I would've liked about this and more instead of arcana. As I said earlier I would've fone for darker.
For example instead of sub zero coming back with Cole Young's daughters beret, I would've had him holding Cole Young's daughters frozen head. So subzero kills Cole's family the grief , anger, and anguish causes him to become scorpion because since throughout the movie he was seeing visions of scorpion and since he is Scorpion's descendant he was able to possess Cole but that event and that shame would be the key to Coles possession.
All I'm saying is I just want the movie to tie things together, make more sense and live up to its r-rating
I was less shocked about him getting magical arms than I was that the monks were able to give him cybernetic arms in the first place while inside a cave. Monks were on the Iron Man bullshit

I was less shocked about him getting magical arms than I was that the monks were able to give him cybernetic arms in the first place while inside a cave. Monks were on the Iron Man bullshit
So you more worried about arms appearing magically and not actually fire and ice doing things not possible.

Ok stay woke my friend... yeah ok..

So you more worried about arms appearing magically and not actually fire and ice doing things not possible.

Ok stay woke my friend... yeah ok..
Don't know what drugs you're on but you need to get off them.
Considering we're dealing with Gods and being from another realm, seeing fire and ice powers doesn't seem that far of a stretch.
But seeing monks suddenly give a guy make-shift cybernetic arms inside a cave with no tech around at all, kinda breaks the emersion

Reactions: GNS
The problem with mortal kombats story is its all over the place and incohesive. The arcana thing was dumb. Jax getting magical cybernetic arms was. Done. What they shouldve did was they shouldve went for darker first off which I'll get back to. For powers only Liu kang and kung Lau wouldve had powers because the learned hiw to focus their chi energy to manifest incredible feats. Sonyas energy wave wouldve been some expiramentwl military tech emitted by an arm cannon like in the no x game. Why is it so hard for Warner to het thst right? Jax wouldve been found by special forces after getting his arms ripoed off because they was monitoring him through satellite and GPS because he was on a mission. They the. Tak3 him to their infirmary were they give him experimental arms and one of the scientist involved is a member of Lin kuie and jaxs arms are prototype cyborg tech for their cyber ninja project.. Kabal wouldve gotten his powdes through shang tsungs sorcery. I wouldve liked allbof this and more instead of arcana. As i said earlier I wouldve fone for darker. For example instead of sub zero coming back with cole youngs daughters beret, I would've had him holding cole youngs daughters frozen head. So subzero kills Cole's family the greif , anger, and anguish causes him to become scorpion because since throughout the movie he was seeing visions of scorpion and since he is scorpions descendant he was able to possess cole but that event and that shame would be the key to coles possession. All im saying is I just want the movie to tie things together, make more sense and live up to its r-rating

*Kevin Smith voice* "stop writing a Better movie" I want to see your Mortal Kombat movie,take my money ! 💰

This is a general problem with movies based on fighting games. To many characters with too many stories to be told. Its really hard to centralize all of them so you gotta choose what to focus on and what to omit, which means somebody's favorite character is gonna get shafted.

If anything they should focus on this series of tournaments and highlight why Outworld wants Earthrealm so bad. As cool as the Sub-Zero/Scorpion rivalry is, they should start with Goro winning the ninth tournament against Earthrealm which will give them a reason to celebrate and hype up the anticipation for the tenth tournament which will be a natural way to explain the stakes and show how formidable Goro is.

Back