Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Mortal Kombat Legends: Battle of the Realms

I peeped last nigjt it was aight but I have grievances so I'm gonna bitch and moan. WAAAAH *sob*WAAAAAH..... Why did they merge classic mk story with mkx?!? That shinnok shit was too soon ..WAAAAH.......Where did the cyber ninjas come from? I dont remember human cyraxx and sector in the first movie. This felt kinda rushed and the pacing didn't gel right with me...... ...*šŸ˜­ WAAAAAAHH.......they fought only in shao Kahn Arena I wanted to see other venues like the acid pool, the bridge and the armory....WAAAAAAH!. Now that I got that out if my system no doubt there will be a part three and it all prolly take place in the future and Cassie cage, Jacqui Briggs etc will be introduced. If so I hope khotal khan will be in as well.

Yeah, the story felt like they read a bunch of the game lore and just threw stuff together no matter the order in how happened in game.

Another weird thing was how ppl randomly got spared during the tournament. Like Sonya bodied dvorrah but then liu kept shang alive etc

Yeah the second half had the intensity and energy I was hoping most of it would have. The dialogue was mid for some charactersā€¦the animation hasnā€™t run its course just yet BUT for a property like Mk, a fighting series, it could lend itself a favor adopting some new animation style

This felt really rushed. I like the fatalities. Stryker aint deserve that end, lol. He was the only one who aint really want to be there. Just got dragged in. Shit turned to dragon ball z with the lui kang and shao khan fight. They tried to fit too much MK lore into one movie. I laughed how Raiden became useless after becoming mortal. He really thought he could fight without his powers, lol. He thought since he been fighting for lifetimes, he would be a beast, lol. My man was having second thoughts the moment he first saw his own blood.

Back