Welcome To aBlackWeb

DanielRPK

I've heard from people who attended a test screening of the movie, and even those who didn't like the first one are saying this is a massive improvement. They rated it 8 out of 10, compared to 5 or 6 for the original. Cole Young, the lead from the first film, has a much smaller role this time. Instead, Karl Urban’s Johnny Cage and Adeline Rudolph’s Kitana take center stage, and I hear they’re both fantastic. The gore and action sequences have been significantly upgraded, with a lot more fight scenes. "The studio definitely listened to fan feedback and made improvements," they told me. They said that are still a few things that could be improved to create a truly amazing Mortal Kombat film, but overall, it’s a big step up from the first.
mortal-kombat-cyrax.gif

LETS GOOOO!

DanielRPK

I've heard from people who attended a test screening of the movie, and even those who didn't like the first one are saying this is a massive improvement. They rated it 8 out of 10, compared to 5 or 6 for the original. Cole Young, the lead from the first film, has a much smaller role this time. Instead, Karl Urban’s Johnny Cage and Adeline Rudolph’s Kitana take center stage, and I hear they’re both fantastic. The gore and action sequences have been significantly upgraded, with a lot more fight scenes. "The studio definitely listened to fan feedback and made improvements," they told me. They said that are still a few things that could be improved to create a truly amazing Mortal Kombat film, but overall, it’s a big step up from the first.
Well that's good to hear, especially the Cole stuff.
But who are they getting to replace Goro?

Back