Welcome To aBlackWeb

More TGT (Tyrese,Ginuwine, Tank) Beef

something aint adding up

i think this is manufactured

cuz you had some opposing opinions in the last Tyrese thread-Im trying to keep it all love and light with you sir :)

lol oh nah, Tyrese trippin this time. That nigga's no where near Ginuwine's level when it comes to music. Yea he has the bigger name but that's due to acting, not music.

why doesnt Ginuwine just go to the BC and tell his side

also, did anybody really buy the TGT album?

as great as LSG was, i didnt check for the entire album, but that might not be a fair comparison b/c all 3 of those dudes are legendary

as great as LSG was, i didnt check for the entire album, but that might not be a fair comparison b/c all 3 of those dudes are legendary

apparently not cuz wasn't Tank just able to buy a house not too long ago?

Would u put all of the 3 from LSG over all the 3 in TGT?

Gill over Ginuwine? Word?

brah...gill alone got new edition affiliation...he get goat status off that ...then his solo stuff plus writing for other artists

he has a sound that cant be duplicated. I like Ginuwine tho, but he aint seeing Gill

brah...gill alone got new edition affiliation...he get goat status off that ...then his solo stuff plus writing for other artists

he has a sound that cant be duplicated. I like Ginuwine tho, but he aint seeing Gill

Nigga what?

So tony yayo >>> cole cuz he has G-unit affliation? That makes no sense. He got in the group late after they made most of their hits and were off doing solo projects. What classic solo albums/hits does he have?

If we went song for song it wouldn't even be close.

Nigga what?

So tony yayo >>> cole cuz he has G-unit affliation? That makes no sense. He got in the group late after they made most of their hits and were off doing solo projects. What classic solo albums/hits does he have?

If we went song for song it wouldn't even be close.

why do you do this

or maybe its my fault for assuming you not gone try and find the furthest extreme of the spectrum as rebuttals

what i meant was, his new edition years are classic work. The background, the solo/lead stuff already cemented him in my eyes as a legit singer. His acutal solo projects away from the group just reassured his place in the genre

stop trying to act like NE fell off or something when he joined b/c they NEVER missed a beat

That TV movie fucked ur head up b, Gill is no where near Ginuwine's level, he doesn't even have half the hits or classic songs Ginuwine does lol

That TV movie fucked ur head up b, Gill is no where near Ginuwine's level, he doesn't even have half the hits or classic songs Ginuwine does lol

HA

i havent even seen the special

i lived through it nignog!! lmao

Tyrese is getting wacker by the minute.

do any of these niggas have a PR team that coaches them on how to avoid saying dumb shit?

Back