Welcome To aBlackWeb

More L's for Hell Rell. "We all left together." And beef with Joe Budden

Bruh this look like a real live tiny chat instead of an interview. Hell rell still living in early 2000s

I want to know what this 200,000 dollar deal is he just closed.

but Hell Rell is right bout Joe turning into a chatty patty but Rell needs to go address them niggas fam left his moms and girl to fend for them

But Joe didn't turn into anything, he's been that way for better or worse. That's partly what sparked that Wu beef
there s a legendary gif bout the action that started the WU Tang Beef....i think Vibe had like a top 50 rappers list and they had Joe ranked low....so Joe goes thru the list on vid and starts talking like like Method Man ranked higher than me and shit like that...next thing u know eye jammy

there s a legendary gif bout the action that started the WU Tang Beef....i think Vibe had like a top 50 rappers list and they had Joe ranked low....so Joe goes thru the list on vid and starts talking like like Method Man ranked higher than me and shit like that...next thing u know eye jammy
Yeah and Mickey Factz didn't want any problems lol. His destructive nature is probably why he thrives so well now cuz that's who he really is. This time he just so happened to shit on somebody nobody is going to defend

This shit sad af. Hell Rell was one of my favorite Members of Dipset and the one that i thought could actually spit outside of Cam.

Back