Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Monkey gang takes over Japanese town

That's what happens when humans destroy or intrude on an animal's habitat.
Yes and no.

Animals change habits all the time. It’s reason for species today and how they evolved.

Changing/adapting to new habitats been going on for billions of year. One animal rise and another one fall

I said all that when what I mean is Fuck them Monkeys lol

This shit was so damn funny, hit the monkey with the Dale Gribbel pocket sand

I now appreciate living in a place where the animals know to get the hell away when you come through and you don't have to square up to get to your own shit.

Nigga just trying to get home and had to engage in an MMA fight with a monkey.

Last edited:
Yes and no.

Animals change habits all the time. It’s reason for species today and how they evolved.

Changing/adapting to new habitats been going on for billions of year. One animal rise and another one fall

I said all that when what I mean is Fuck them Monkeys lol
This is true. Some animals migrate yearly. There are some animals that choose to adapt with humans due to the easy access of food and shelter. Going through our trash of discarded food is a buffet to them. Then some will break into buildings looking for shelter from the environment.

If im an animal high on the food chain, fuck living in the woods where I got to watch out for predators in the air, ground, sea, trees...etc. Ill take my chances with humans.

This is true. Some animals migrate yearly. There are some animals that choose to adapt with humans due to the easy access of food and shelter. Going through our trash of discarded food is a buffet to them. Then some will break into buildings looking for shelter from the environment.

If im an animal high on the food chain, fuck living in the woods where I got to watch out for predators in the air, ground, sea, trees...etc. Ill take my chances with humans.

Bruh. My local walmart (and a few fast food spots) is full of birds.

They eating greedy. They said folks living in those trees where the neighborhood ends and not a person in sight. They all huddled up in some little ass trees in a high human traffic area so they can eat all day in the parking lot

Bruh. My local walmart (and a few fast food spots) is full of birds.

They eating greedy. They said folks living in those trees where the neighborhood ends and not a person in sight. They all huddled up in some little ass trees in a high human traffic area so they can eat all day in the parking lot

Ok I been meaning to ask this

Why is it always 10K birds at Walmart but zero at Target?

Ok I been meaning to ask this

Why is it always 10K birds at Walmart but zero at Target?
Does your target have an outdoor lawn and garden? Usually places like walmart, home depots, etc have an outdoor section where they keep all the bird seeds. Easy pickings for birds and they got shelter

Back