Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monique Wants U To Boycott Netflix

Dawg.........you have no idea how bad this was. It started off funny and I was like ok then this is going to be good.......I was horribly led astray

I didn't know if it was comedy show or a informercial

I managed ONE chuckle out of that shit: When she said ole girl took off her helmet and found out it she could talk normal without it but couldn't control her neck muscles with it and started bobbing her head around, that shit was funny.

The rest of what I watched??? Nah. They would have been better off giving Ellen Cleghorn some money for a comeback show.

I managed ONE chuckle out of that shit: When she said ole girl took off her helmet and found out it she could talk normal without it but couldn't control her neck muscles with it and started bobbing her head around, that shit was funny.

The rest of what I watched??? Nah. They would have been better off giving Ellen Cleghorn some money for a comeback show.
Bruh for the life of me I didn't know if this special was a TedTalk or a comedy show smh. Also this may be me but she was going overboard on cussing and saying nigga. I believe she out nigga'd Rock and Chappelle combined in all their specials combined

Bruh for the life of me I didn't know if this special was a TedTalk or a comedy show smh. Also this may be me but she was going overboard on cussing and saying nigga. I believe she out nigga'd Rock and Chappelle combined in all their specials combined

She out nigga'd everydamnbody and out muthafucka'd Richard Pryor and Sam Jackson at their height of muthafuckdom.

I think I said in the actual thread about her that it looked like it was going for that Mike Tyson vibe... Except when Mike did it the shit was spectacular.

Look, me and @Old Man Cain watched that shit, the least y'all can do is give it 15 minutes of your time and report back to the thread. I ain't even sayin watch the whole thing, just 15 minutes.

nope.gif

Back