Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/30)

If I could, I’d have the following titles:

1 mens world champion
1 womens world champion
1 mens tag team champion
1 womens tag team champion
I’d still have the US and IC champion and not unify the titles
All champions can show up on any show and keep it as separate brands if they still wanna go in that direction
Yep. US and IC should stay brand specific IMO and should signal that you are “top guy” on your specific brand. And the women desperately needs a midcard title. And the 24/7 title needs to be the TV title and defended every televised show.

Yep. US and IC should stay brand specific IMO and should signal that you are “top guy” on your specific brand. And the women desperately needs a midcard title. And the 24/7 title needs to be the TV title and defended every televised show.
They don't do right with the women's titles they have now

Its 22 and we dont got a Womens secondary title. Id say kill the tag team womens titles because there just isnt any women tag teams out there like that and lumping the 4-6 talent you dont know what to do with into random tag teams is not a solution. Throw them belts out and get a Womens IC title.
all facts homie.

Y'all know who's gonna hold those titles, Charlotte, Becky, Sasha, Bayley and Bianca when they're not the women's champ

Back