Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/30)

Uhhhhh... I think Braun should have beaten Bronson on his own. Seth's return kinda just undermined that whole feud.

Bronson was giving Braun hell... just for Braun to win because of Seth? Like that? Alright lmfao.

Uhhhhh... I think Braun should have beaten Bronson on his own. Seth's return kinda just undermined that whole feud.

Bronson was giving Braun hell... just for Braun to win because of Seth? Like that? Alright lmfao.

Ok i thought I was the only one who felt that way. It kinda took the moment away from Braun and Reed imo. But ok.

Braun shouldnt of beaten him at all but if he was going to then that was the perfect way for it to happen.

Seth coming back and fucking him over in that manner so that he didn't lose straight up to Braun is perfect especially since thats his next feud

Braun shouldnt of beaten him at all but if he was going to then that was the perfect way for it to happen.

Seth coming back and fucking him over in that manner so that he didn't lose straight up to Braun is perfect especially since thats his next feud
I disagree with Braun not beating him. I personally think it would have made all the sense in the world for him to have gone over by himself here especially with how they were interacting week to week. Seth didn't need to be the focal point here.

I disagree with Braun not beating him. I personally think it would have made all the sense in the world for him to have gone over by himself here especially with how they were interacting week to week. Seth didn't need to be the focal point here.

I dont know what would have been gained from Braun going over him since they're trying to build Reed up for this program against Seth. Seems like it would of been going backwards if he ate a clean L there. Hell, i dont even think the two of them were supposed to be in an actual program, it seems like the plans changed once Reed got covid and Braun took his place in that triple threat match and we ended up getting a nice lil program out of it but I think the plan has always been Seth coming back to fuck Bronson over for that ass whooping he got. They just pulled the trigger tonight

Back