Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/30)

Jey should have been the one to beat Gunther, that rub would have solidified him more than beating Bron, that Gunther loss was wasted on Sami.

Mind boggling

Jey could have pinned Bron at 10:55 and have a good 5 minutes to celebrate. Instead he runs into the crowd and the camera barely gets the pyro going off. I don’t get it
Too much time on Liv, Rhea and Dom and then the Roman/ Cody stuff. There's no need to put Smackdown stuff on Raw

Too much time on Liv, Rhea and Dom and then the Roman/ Cody stuff. There's no need to put Smackdown stuff on Raw

Matches could be shortened too though. I don’t mind the recaps from smackdown since they’ve been doing a variation of that dating back to the 2000s with the first brand extension and been able to fit that into a 2 hour wrestling show

These matches have been slappin. So I don't mind the length. I think they can shorten the promos. B/c under VKM, they use to be promo heavy on RAW, wit lack luster matches.

But now not only are the matches slappin...but they been droppin some fire azzz promos. You can say they should keep the promos only related to feuds. BUT the other promos that come off as a "re-introduction" have been good also. If I had to sacrifice time on matches vs promos...it'd be promos.

Last edited:
Matches could be shortened too though. I don’t mind the recaps from smackdown since they’ve been doing a variation of that dating back to the 2000s with the first brand extension and been able to fit that into a 2 hour wrestling show
Keep the shows separate, what goes on Friday's shouldn't have any time on Mondays and vice versa

They need to utilize social media and tell people to watch the Cody/Roman promo online... And not show the entire thing

Well guys

It’s the last 3 hour Raw on the USA Network tonight. Can you believe it’s been 12+ years that Raw has been 3 hours?

Truly the end of an era no matter how long Raw will be once it’s on the Netflix next year

Back