Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/30)

The fact that Miz STILL gets tv time further proves either WWE tryin to make up for how he was mistreated. Or...he knows where the bodies are buried

Last edited:
The fact that Miz STILL gets tv time further proves either WWE tryin to make for how he was mistreated. Or...he knows where the bodies are buried
Miz is somehow a 2 time WWE Champ and main evented WM I think they have more than made up for the mistreatments lol

Pearce gone have to trade one of these mfs to SD before this over
I'm starting to think your theory might come to life with Bronson / Bron but I dont think Bron will flip into a babyface. Just a bad ass heel that the crowd will continue to fuck with. I actually think Bronson is gonna take the belt off Bron.

But I AM praying Pearce sends this nigga to SD

@TonyDubbz when your boy Jey loses tonight can we say his singles run has been a failure?

Its not a fail cause hes been established as a singles star bro

I do think he'll go back to teaming with Jimmy n theyll probably do something with all 3 brothers as a trio but I think Jey will still stand out and get his singles programs & opportunities now after all this is over

theres no way he goes back to being just another Uso

Its not a fail cause hes been established as a singles star bro

I do think he'll go back to teaming with Jimmy n theyll probably do something with all 3 brothers as a trio but I think Jey will still stand out and get his singles programs & opportunities now after all this is over
It is when he's lost damn near every big match he's had

This Drew/Punk feud reminds me of them back in the day old skool pro-wrasslin feuds. Long term book. A storyline. Emotional investment. I'm enjoying it

Back