Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/30)

Ugh. Fine I'll take the bait.

What has Jey Uso done?
Hmm. Let me think. Oh yeah. He main evented Wrestlemania! He also main evented Summerslam! He is getting ready to main event Survivor Series! He also threw in a Money in the Bank main event in there too just for kicks. Yeet.
He's just in the match, Sami's rise got Jey in the main event. Roman got Jey in the main event. I don't remember MITB but I assume somebody else's star shine got Jey in the main event. Jey has never been a main event he just latched on to the real main event players

He's just in the match, Sami's rise got Jey in the main event. Roman got Jey in the main event. I don't remember MITB but I assume somebody else's star shine got Jey in the main event. Jey has never been a main event he just latched on to the real main event players
triple-handshake-sammy-zayne.gif

Man done main evented the biggest events of the year, all year long. But he not a star. Yeet.

He's just the guy who finds his way standing next to the star
...in the main event. Of Wrestle fucking Mania. Of Summerslam. Of Survivor Series. Of Money in the Bank. Aka the biggest shows of the entire year. Come on.

You gotta know when to hold em and when to fold em. And this is a losing hand. You asked a question. You got a definitive answer, now you gotta bow out gracefully.

...in the main event. Of Wrestle fucking Mania. Of Summerslam. Of Survivor Series. Of Money in the Bank. Aka the biggest shows of the entire year. Come on.

You gotta know when to hold em and when to fold em. And this is a losing hand. You asked a question. You got a definitive answer, now you gotta bow out gracefully.
Because of Sami and because of Roman, Jey is just there leeching off of the real top guys

- Nick Aldis was at WWE Raw last night.

- Bobby Roode and Aldis both handled solo assignments on Main Event, and shadowed on WWE Raw.

- As highlighted on the post-Raw Fightful show, Randy Orton has been sidelined so long.

- Drew McIntyre's turn has been planned internally for at least a couple of months.

- We're told that the fifth member of the babyface side of WarGames is slated to be announced before Survivor Series itself.

WWE Raw Producers:

- Cody Rhodes promo: Abyss

- Seth Rollins & Sami Zayn vs. Judgment Day: Abyss

- Adam Pearce & Rhea Ripley: Jason Jordan

- Otis vs. Shinsuke Nakamura: Adam Pearce and Nick Aldis

- Tegan Nox vs. Piper Niven: TJ Wilson

- Tommaso Ciampa vs. Ludwig Kaiser: Shawn Daivari

- Indi Hartwell vs. Xia Li: TJ Wilson

- Miz vs. Ivar: Petey Williams

- Cody Rhodes & Jey Uso vs. Judgment Day: Michael Hayes & Bobby Roode

Main Event Producers:

- Apollo Crews vs. Tavion Heights: Bobby Roode