Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/30)

Drew going to be the Judgement Day's 5th member but who's going to be the 5th member on the other side?
200w.gif

I wonder will SD have they own WG for the men? I know they usually do one for the women but idk.. I feel like its a missed opportunity if they dont run one with the men over there too with all thats going on

You could have team Cena vs the Bloodline and that would be money.

I wonder will SD have they own WG for the men? I know they usually do one for the women but idk.. I feel like its a missed opportunity if they dont run one with the men over there too with all thats going on

Hell nah Cena would drag that match down
But I think he mentioned calling in a favor from an "old friend"
That might be Randy
But who would be the teams?

Who got a heated feud over there though?

I think the Women's War Games match is gonna be

Bianca / Charlotte / Bayley / Shotzi vs Kairi / Iyo / and whoever they bring in to fill out that faction (Asuka and....)

i knew ricochet wasn’t supposed to kick out. Someone spoiled the result of the match before RAW saying there would be 2 winners. I bet the Ivar / Miz match ends up with implications that make the survivor series match a triple threat

WWE Raw producers

- New Day vs. Finn Balor & Damian Priest: Michael Hayes

- Akira Tozawa vs. Shinsuke Nakamura: Shane Helms

- Ricochet vs. Miz vs. Bronson Reed vs. Ivar: Shawn Daivari and Adam Pearce

- DIY vs. Creeds: Jason Jordan

- Women's Contender Battle Royal: TJ Wilson & Petey Williams

- Sami Zayn vs. Seth Rollins: Abyss

MAIN EVENT producers

- Apollo Crews vs. Giovanni Vinci: Bobby Roode

- Indus Sher vs. Meta-Four: Bobby Roode

Back