Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/30)

Don't the EC put the Raw guys against the champ of Raw. I don't see Priest losing his briefcase, it's needed for the tension between him and Rhea for control of the group
For the last few years yep but a precedent got set with the women's match this year. It was cross branded for a Raw women's title shot. Could happen again next year with the men's match.

Don't the EC put the Raw guys against the champ of Raw. I don't see Priest losing his briefcase, it's needed for the tension between him and Rhea for control of the group
I dont think the EC match is exclusive to Raw guys it seems like a #1 contenders match for the title that wasnt chosen by the Rumble winner. I think Gunther needs to win the Rumble to go on and challenge Seth.

At this stage you dont need the briefcase to stir up tension between Rhea & Priest. Priest has never come off like the leader and he's just salty right now that Rhea been making boss moves without consulting them first and the babyfaces been calling that out.

I dont think the EC match is exclusive to Raw guys it seems like a #1 contenders match for the title that wasnt chosen by the Rumble winner. I think Gunther needs to win the Rumble to go on and challenge Seth.

At this stage you dont need the briefcase to stir up tension between Rhea & Priest. Priest has never come off like the leader and he's just salty right now that Rhea been making boss moves without consulting them first and the babyfaces been calling that out.
Rhea is the Griselda Blanco of Wwe.

PWInsider.com has confirmed that the following four members of WWE NXT's Meta-Four are slated to be at tomorrow's Raw taping in Wilkes-Barre, PA:

*NXT Heritage Cup Champion Noam Dar.

*Jakara Jackson.

*Lash Legend.

*Oro Mensah.

Back