Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/30)

Feels like she's holding the belt hostage in comparison to the other belt. She spent half the reign not interacting with the women's division but staring down the men. It's only picked up since the women's division as a whole is getting booked better.
sounds like a Vince problem and now that he's out you've seen how they've turned up the WHC scene

lmao ayo what hte hell these teasing for these broads at Survivor series?! aint no way thy go for a tradition tag cus they all hate eachother

must be a multi-woman match for thes trap in the works

lmao ayo what hte hell these teasing for these broads at Survivor series?! aint no way thy go for a tradition tag cus they all hate eachother

must be a multi-woman match for thes trap in the works
I think they are setting it up for Crown Jewel according to the scoops

Back of the line Jade

WAAAAAAAYYYYYYY, WAAAAYYYYY to the back of the line

EDIT: oh shit actually nvm, i forgot its the NXT strap... I still dnt see her getting no title shots no time soon

Feels like she's holding the belt hostage in comparison to the other belt. She spent half the reign not interacting with the women's division but staring down the men. It's only picked up since the women's division as a whole is getting booked better.

That women's division had to get better man. That ground work had to be renovated, and rebuilt. Especially now that HHH has taken over. Let her keep the belt until they're ready to pull the trigger on a suitable talent not named Charlotte/Becky.

Real Graps incoming
wwe-gunther.gif

Back