Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/30)

i’m only interested in a DIY reunion because i know it’ll eventually lead to a split and some fire matches between the two

WWE has a huge main event set for tonight's edition of Monday Night Raw, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

The plan is for Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn to challenge Cody Rhodes and Jey Uso for the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Champions.

The match will be set up during a promo with Cody and Jey in the first hour. We are told that depending on how long or short earlier segments run, the main event will be given a lot of time, but should the earlier segments run long, that could change.

WWE has a huge main event set for tonight's edition of Monday Night Raw, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

The plan is for Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn to challenge Cody Rhodes and Jey Uso for the Undisputed WWE Tag Team Champions.

The match will be set up during a promo with Cody and Jey in the first hour. We are told that depending on how long or short earlier segments run, the main event will be given a lot of time, but should the earlier segments run long, that could change.

We getting closer to that KO turn

happy-birthday.gif

Lol at KO turning heel again but if it leads to the Prize Fighter character uninterrupted by a crazy senile old man I’m here for it

Last edited:
WInsiderElite.com has confirmed the following is scheduled for tonight's Raw:

*Seth Rollins promo to open the show.

*Kofi Kingston vs. Ivar in Viking Rules Match.

*Nia Jax vs. Raquel Rodriguez.

*Tag Team Champions Cody Rhodes & Jey Uso promo to set up main event.

*Ricochet vs. Bronson Reed vs. Chad Gable to set up top contender for Intercontinental Championship.

*Drew McIntyre vs. JD McDonagh.

*Becky Lynch vs. Tegan Knox for WWE NXT Championship.

*Cody Rhodes & Jey Uso vs. Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn.

As we noted earlier, Jade Cargill is backstage at the taping.

Back