Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/30)

He finally hit us with the we supposed to be brothers routine.

ron-simmons-damn.gif

nobody cares that Reigns & Solo & the Usos all married & or have children with black women but these lost negroes steadily simp for white women wrestlers on a weekly basis.

I wanted Big E to retain at Day 1
I wanted Big E to win the Rumble

I been advocating for a Lashley title run even before he grabbed a replica belt from the crowd and started walking around with it

What about you tho? I never see you checking for Bianca
You ready to dump Dawkins who you claim you're bout to support
You dont even watch NXT why you care bout Melo now?

cut the cap and go to sleep nigga

Berg said he sick of that nigga's shyt! Lol

Lmao how so
So you forgot how you was for Roman over Lashley and E in that Raw triple threat. How you for Roman against E in that Survivor Series match, How you was team Uso's breaking the New Day record and going over teams like the Street Profits and New Day in doing so.

It's not there anymore but it was you that started doing the finger and the blood drop in your profile, I got cases on you and all your cohorts

So you forgot how you was for Roman over Lashley and E in that Raw triple threat. How you for Roman against E in that Survivor Series match, How you was team Uso's breaking the New Day record and going over teams like the Street Profits and New Day in doing so.

It's not there anymore but it was you that started doing the finger and the blood drop in your profile, I got cases on you and all your cohorts

Yes I did have the 🩸and 👆🏾 in my profile for a while. Why? Because the bloodline was more entertaining than the new day and Lashley at the time. I’m happy the Usos ended the new days reign as tag champs and also beat the profits who I was sick of at the time. What’s the issue?

Now we gon pretend like you wasn’t Lusty over Becky a few weeks ago
there is about 3-4 niggas in the wrestling room who have weekly Tiger Woods Syndrome..... out of a show of respect i won't name drop... as far as you Mr. Taylor i made 1 comment about Zoe Stark ass 2 wks ago..... no big deal.... my black card is secured.

Got damn this nigga really got files on all of us. he be keeping tabs

Back