Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/30)

Ayo...i wasn't really invested in this...but I am now. This shyt personal. I'm loving this promo. I'm loving the emotional investment.

I do, and it aint. It's what wrestling all about
Good thing they aren't having a wrestling match then.

They had both women crying for face sympathy when they know ronda and shayna shouldn't be doing that bullshit
I honestly don't think they are having them do anything. The suddenness of the feud has always seemed like an audible to write Ronda out by having her put her BFF over. I figure it's Ronda/Shayna booking their own program on this one.

Good thing they aren't having a wrestling match then.

I honestly don't think they are having them do anything. The suddenness of the feud has always seemed like an audible to write Ronda out by having her put her BFF over. I figure it's Ronda/Shayna booking their own program on this one.
Cut it out, it's still a wrestling match on a wrestling show.

Cut it out, it's still a wrestling match on a wrestling show.
Man idk. They took em away from a live audience so they didn't have to deal with reactions. Then they called the shit MMA rules even though they have the fight pit as a built in match type.

Seems like they are taking lengths to not book a face/heel feud here.

This not sudden either, was always the plan to end Ronda at Summerslam. Timing just messed up cause Ronda got hurt fucking up the run with Shayna
In a perfect world Ronda would've been the face since she was the one who got betrayed. But since that got shitted on they've pivoted to what they're doing now.

I, for one, am glad they didn't try to force the issue and are just gonna let them kill each other and let the chips fall where they may.

Man idk. They took em away from a live audience so they didn't have to deal with reactions. Then they called the shit MMA rules even though they have the fight pit as a built in match type.

Seems like they are taking lengths to not book a face/heel feud here.

No longer are the days of when Vince tellin fans who's face and who's heel. Fans now dictate that. That cheer and boo whoever they feel. Which is why I say it doesn't matter in this match. Ronda has more heat than Shayna, so by default she'd be considered the heel.

But I'm not focusing my attention on that. I wanna see them beat the hell outta each other.

Back