Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/23)

Buddy was gassed tf out. Never understood why they would let soembody wrestle with the flu...seems like your putting your opponent at risk and possibly have a sick bout in the ring on tv.

Yeah I thought something seemed off. As big as he is...bruh in better shape cardio wise than mofos half his size.

Welp...only means when he's 100%...he and Lashley are gonna put a banger of a match.

WWE Raw Producers

- Rey Mysterio vs. Finn Balor: Jamie Noble

- Becky Lynch & Trish Stratus vs. Liv Morgan & Raquel Rodriguez: Petey Williams

- Bobby Lashley vs. Bronson Reed: Adam Pearce

- Alpha Academy vs. Usos: Shane Helms

- Michin vs. Piper Niven vs. IYO SKY: Kenny Dykstra

- Kevin Owens vs. Solo Sikoa: Jason Jordan

Backstage News:

- WWE had Riddle's scooter for an entrance, but it wasn't used.

- Miz vs. Riddle was pulled from the show.

- There were several talent that were not at the show and told they weren't needed.

- Dolph Ziggler vs. Tyler Bate and Nikki Cross vs. Zoey Stark were filmed for Main Event and produced by Molly Holly.

- Vince McMahon was not at WWE Raw. Last week he sat between Triple H and Bruce Prichard.

- WWE writers had to change a ton of things on the show due to travel woes.

- There was concern from some backstage with Finn Balor working against Rey Mysterio as he was said to be banged up.

- One WWE talent pointed to Solo Sikoa vs. Kevin Owens happening three times in about five weeks as a rarity under Triple H

IYO #1 CONTENDER LET'S GOOOO

IYO BABYFACE RUN LET'S GOOOO

WE MOVE GANG

1681319058845.png

20230412-125428.gif

Iyo ain’t gonna do ish…she might be over w wrestling fans (not the causals) but that don’t mean anything. She’s gonna be a boring champion, regardless of how she can get down in the ring.

I dont think Bel Air losing her strap till after her and Rhea meet on some champion vs champion shit 🤷🏾‍♂️

definitely down for a io run with the strap though

I dont think Bel Air losing her strap till after her and Rhea meet on some champion vs champion shit 🤷🏾‍♂️

definitely down for a io run with the strap though

Champion vs champion when???? WM40??? And then it’s a unification match? Idk

I love me some Bianca but that would be some wild booking. Bianca needs to be the predator cause they been hit or miss during with the creative during her title reign.

Have her drop the belt to IYO who they can instantly put into a feud with Bayley, soon Asuka. Put Bianca on Smackdown where she’ll cross paths with Rhea in a natural way

I love me some Bianca but that would be some wild booking. Bianca needs to be the predator cause they been hit or miss during with the creative during her title reign.

Have her drop the belt to IYO who they can instantly put into a feud with Bayley, soon Asuka. Put Bianca on Smackdown where she’ll cross paths with Rhea in a natural way

If this scenario happens...that'll possibly put Rhea...Bianca...Raquel all on the same show. Depending on the draft of course.

I cant remember what the match stips were for night of champions but word is they were gonna scrap the KOTR plans and go for that instead at some point this year.

So maybe there if they do go that route? I honestly feel like its too big of a match to happen at a PPV like that tho and SS aint till November.. so Maybe they do have Bianca drop the strap and just go over to SD to feud with Rhea at some point.

If this scenario happens...that'll possibly put Rhea...Bianca...Raquel all on the same show. Depending on the draft of course.

I think it’s clear they are HHH’s next generation lead women so I think that’s the scenario he’s going for. They’ll basically be running Smackdown, draft pending

They got to stop doing Champion vs Champion matches lol it does nothing for the losing champ.

I never liked this either cause it always makes one champ look weaker

even tho i dont fuck w/ Drew Mc as much as i do Roman i hated whenever they did that champion vs champion match between them cause if they had held off we could of got an even bigger clash between them down the line once Drew dropped his title

I cant remember what the match stips were for night of champions but word is they were gonna scrap the KOTR plans and go for that instead at some point this year.

So maybe there if they do go that route? I honestly feel like its too big of a match to happen at a PPV like that tho and SS aint till November.. so Maybe they do have Bianca drop the strap and just go over to SD to feud with Rhea at some point.
KOTR is on deck for Saudi and it’s already advertised so I doubt it.

Best case scenario is Bianca heads to SD & probably wins the Rumble and sets up Mania with Rhea.

Back