Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/23)

right woman won. Didn’t need Bayley or Becky in the chamber or even in the title scene. Bianca lookin strong she might be lookin at a 2 year title reign

Dope as fucc that these women are consistently main eventing RAW
Yeah true i do like it but there is a reason according to reports almost a year ago, they started to push alot of their "main event" stories and matches in between the 8-10pm but primarily around the 9pm time frame because they dont hold the 10:30 - 11pm slot in the same light like they used to because the biggest views for Raw are the first 2 hrs and 10-11pm is when folks start dropping out like flies so they make sure the highest viewed times get the biggest matches and important promos pushing storylines.

Not knocking the ladies but I get it.

Last edited:
I like liv y’all. I like her wrestling, how she sells, this new crazy extreme side. and I think I love her lol. She got madd more potential imo

Cody really out here putting guys over verbally. I was waiting for him to bark at Corbin how he could’ve been something or still could be or some shit.

Can’t wait for Cody to humble Roman in a promo. Putting Roman’s family over then talking about how much of a shame it is how he treats his cousins and shit like that lol.

Shoutout to whoever was getting the shots of the crowd reactions to Sami. Whoever that is really wants people to see just how over that mf is

Shoutout to whoever was getting the shots of the crowd reactions to Sami. Whoever that is really wants people to see just how over that mf is
He's not beating Roman but if Cody drops the Universal title after Mania then Sami should win a tournament for it

Last edited:
He's not beating Roman but id Cody drops the Universal title after Mania then Sami should win a tournament for it

I dont think hes gonna get a title reign directly after this Bloodline story is over. I do think that he'll be a main stay in the main event going forward along w/ Owens and maybe even Jey (for a lil while?) with that being said I do think he'll get the strap though... It'll end up being him vs Owens for it sometime way down the line because the story for that is already there.

Last edited:
How long y'all have Rhea being a heel cause she's getting cheered

She can just be the cool heel like she is now. She don’t need to go baby face. They just gotta make sure her opponents are over. Like we didn’t get the payoff to the stare down with her and Becky. That can be a dope first title feud for her and it doesn’t compromise her heel status

Back