Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/23)

Honestly I don't see Priest having a successful cash in, they haven't had him be dominant for a title reign. He comes off like a goof more often than not

Honestly I don't see Priest having a successful cash in, they haven't had him be dominant for a title reign. He comes off like a goof more often than not
Me personally I dont think its time.....im just not excited about it. I have a feeling when he cashes in Balor will fuck him over on accident or on purpose and its jumps to their program.

I'm curious to see if it happens I don't think it will but there is a theory floating around that seems like something that would happen. With the way shit has been unpredictable lately tho I really don't kno

I'm curious to see if it happens I don't think it will but there is a theory floating around that seems like something that would happen. With the way shit has been unpredictable lately tho I really don't kno
Considering Seth has no clear direction for the Rumble I think it only makes sense that Priest cashes-in and wins to set up an actual match for Rumble. Right now theres so many players in the main event scene, more so then went Damien first won the brief-case. He kinda got pushed to the middle of the line once Punk returned and with Drew's character taking off as a heel. That left Priest as the odd man out but they still need to pay off the fact he is the MITB winner. Might as well do it now

Considering Seth has no clear direction for the Rumble I think it only makes sense that Priest cashes-in and wins to set up an actual match for Rumble. Right now theres so many players in the main event scene, more so then went Damien first won the brief-case. He kinda got pushed to the middle of the line once Punk returned and with Drew's character taking off as a heel. That left Priest as the odd man out but they still need to pay off the fact he is the MITB winner. Might as well do it now
All of this is facts. Priest got knocked down in the pecking order with those big name returns for sure, cashing in tonight would atleast reward him for a little while but they definitely gone have to spin the block on a full reign for him once things start to cool down al il bit

Back