Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/23)

This the part of the thread where yall play stupid

ima keep it real with you chief
idgaf about none of the shit you talking about.
you keep mentioning sasha quitting like it’s SUPPOSED to make me give a fuck. it doesn’t.
she put over women her whole career. she stayed putting mediocre talent over. she had more L’s than any of the other horsewomen. therefore, idc IF he refused to put over one more

her actions seemed to really grind your gears. it’s okay if you feel that way. just know if you decide to go back and forth with me on this topic again, don’t bring up shit mentioned above…

because i don’t give a fuck

ima keep it real with you chief
idgaf about none of the shit you talking about.
you keep mentioning sasha quitting like it’s SUPPOSED to make me give a fuck. it doesn’t.
she put over women her whole career. she stayed putting mediocre talent over. she had more L’s than any of the other horsewomen. therefore, idc IF he refused to put over one more

her actions seemed to really grind your gears. it’s okay if you feel that way. just know if you decide to go back and forth with me on this topic again, don’t bring up shit mentioned above…

because i don’t give a fuck
You do care cause here you are keep responding

Truth talkin about strange bedfellows like Miz wasn’t a whole tag team with him 10 years ago lol

Back