Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/23)

I feel like it's gonna be either him or Batista or one of the others from one of the older eras. They did say they trying to get Dave into the HOF this year. I could care less about him appearing tho

Rock I don't care to see because he should of showed up way earlier to be part of the BL story. Now idc to have this nigga appearing either

I feel like it's gonna be either him or Batista or one of the others from one of the older eras. They did say they trying to get Dave into the HOF this year. I could care less about him appearing tho

Rock I don't care to see because he should of showed up way earlier to be part of the BL story. Now idc to have this nigga appearing either

Another thing to keep in mind regarding this is Rock and Nick Khan been boys long b4 Khan was with WWE. I read about them going way back when Nick first started and I was thinking back then that maybe he'd lock Rock down for a program with Reigns but it never happened. So idk maybe they just got spotted chillin together but we'll see tonight

Another thing to keep in mind regarding this is Rock and Nick Khan been boys long b4 Khan was with WWE. I read about them going way back when Nick first started and I was thinking back then that maybe he'd lock Rock down for a program with Reigns but it never happened. So idk maybe they just got spotted chillin together but we'll see tonight
They have been teasing a former world champ being there tonight

They have been teasing a former world champ being there tonight

Yea, I been seeing it. There's a chance it still is the rock lol. It will either be him, Batista or Austin or anybody else from one of those eras. I think a lot of people were expecting/hoping for somebody to make a full time return

Andrade is still rumored for tonight too but I aint sure if this applies to him. They didn't specify if it was a world champ or not so yea

Andrade not a big name they would be hyping up though. People still holding out for a certain women's world champ.

It's definitely not her so I hope they not expecting it

They would of been throwing some type of teases by now. They saying Da Snowman already got her locked in also. She could be on dynamite

A few days ago I read that Lesnar may come back & attack McEntyre but I dunno what kind of sense that would make.

Thing is with the Rock the nigga really is electrifying... so it's gone be hard to not be hype if his theme music does hit tonight because I mean.. it's the Rock. And while I do feel like the ship has sailed for him vs Reigns I already know it's gone be the same reaction should those niggas ever come face to face. It's gonna be a really big moment and the crowds reaction will help sell the shit if it does happen in front of a good one.

Ok so at this point we just throwin names on the wall to see which one sticks. Lol!

It'll be AJ Lee lol

This would be big and unexpected. She posted those training vids and then downplayed it so if its her then yea they did a good job throwing ppl off. Most are expecting Rock or Batista. I even saw Mickie James name get thrown out there. It's dope seeing all the speculation

Back