Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/23)

What has all those other dudes done y'all champion to take it. Miz is the hot guy for the IC title right now. He can get the upset fluke win and it would be believable considering how he usually wins titles

So basically the Miz has done nothing and you cant tell me anything he's done since losing the match.

Thanks

So basically the Miz has done nothing and you cant tell me anything he's done since losing the match.

Thanks
What has any person done to get a secondary title shot , you step to the champ most of the time and have the match. I really don't know why the Miz shouldn't be in the spot but Gable and Reed do

Miz isn't winning... He just doing what he does best.. make everyone care about a mid card match... And there's extra prestige to it because of the title.

Gunther could drop the title in an open challenge.. join the rumble and work his way into the main event feuds...

There's a lot left to do

Miz a loyal company man, they're going to get him another run with that title
Probably but not at the expense of GUNTHA the keywords were that he'd never get another shot as long as GUNTHA holds the strap so we should just expect a heel Miz to be the first challenger of the lucky SOB who takes the strap cus he definitely gonna bring up how he can challenge once there's a new champ

Watched Raw last night as it aired on the west cost. Good episode this week. Drew establishing himself as a mega heel is going well. Punk/Rollins first encounter was awesome & left everyone wanting more. Can’t wait for that to continue to build. Becky & Nia still going is a plus. Not a fan of another Miz/Gunther match but I suppose. The main event was predictable but still kept my attention. The Creed Bros of all people coming to aid Cody was good to see. Overall a good show to help build to the Rumble.

Back