Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/30)

Barmageddon is actually kinda fun. It's like a white wilding out with drinks
200w.gif

idk what the troll is here but im happy they dropped another video this week to keep it going

Jey Uso got the most fleshed out story in the entire company right now.. his shit has had so many twist and turns and just when he thought he was free from all the BS on Smackdown he comes to RAW where he having to pay for all that shit on his own with no backing from the Bloodline.

Gunther saying that he didn’t watch WWE in those early 2010s and Miz is an embodiment of that is etherous as hell. And I feel him. Nigga said Vince’s company in those 2010-2015 years stinks.

The only decent year I can remember WWE having from 2010-15 was 2011. 2010 was a horrific year and 2012-15 had them only surviving because of the shield, Brock returning, them relying on older part time talent and CM Punks record title reign

Last edited:
The only decent year I can remember WWE having from 2010-15 was 2011. 2010 was horrific year and 2012-15 had them only surviving because of the shield, Brock returning, them relying on older part time talent and CM Punks record title reign

Those were some rough times

WWE Raw Producers

- Drew McIntyre promo: Michael Hayes & Bobby Roode

- Raquel Rodriguez vs. Nia Jax: Jason Jordan

- Becky Lynch vs. Xia Li: TJ Wilson

- Johnny Gargano vs. Ludwig Kaiser: Shawn Daivari

- Women's Tag Contender: Petey Williams & Nick Aldis

- Miz vs. Gunther: Shane Helms

- Chad Gable vs. Shinsuke Nakamura: Abyss

- Jey Uso vs. Drew McIntyre: Michael Hayes and Bobby Roode

Main Event producers:

- Apollo Crews vs. Myles Borne: Bobby Roode