Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/23)

So yall think they gonna have Damien cash in on Finn?

I think its gonna be some crazy shit like he cashes in and makes it a triple threat and then pins Finn lol
I HOPE Finn beats Seth then gets immediately cashed in on. Another short world championship reign.

So yall think they gonna have Damien cash in on Finn?

I think its gonna be some crazy shit like he cashes in and makes it a triple threat and then pins Finn lol

I think Finn gone beat Seth.. and then the relationship between Priest and Finn is gonna continue to worsen w/ him teasing cash-ins.. That'll lead to him being kicked out and then challenging Finn w/ the case

I think Finn gone beat Seth.. and then the relationship between Priest and Finn is gonna continue to worsen w/ him teasing cash-ins.. That'll lead to him being kicked out and then challenging Finn w/ the case

Al of this of course would be a slow burn tho since they back to doing long term stories.

Got dammit.. tag team titles bout to swap hands again?

As much as I don't mind Chelsea and Sonya I hope not..

I can dig that.

So they gonna go with Damien as a face

Back