Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/23)

Fans EATING Cody energy up. Get that man back to Roman by Summer Slam.
To keep it funky

I can see Cody being the “inagural WHC” then dropping it and moving on to Roman at Mania next year to get his W and finish the story

he will go back to back as Rumble winner from the 1 or 2 spot

To keep it funky

I can see Cody being the “inagural WHC” then dropping it and moving on to Roman at Mania next year to get his W and finish the story

he will go back to back as Rumble winner from the 1 or 2 spot
I wouldnt have Cody touch a world title belt until the big blow off because of the way his story is set up. To me it would be over kill to have him win both within a year.

The WHC can be there once he finally captures the WWE title and finishes that story and drops it eventually. Then 6 month to a year he has a reason to go after the WHC.

Rollins/Omos trash on paper but i have FAITH in Rollins and believe that he'll get an entertaining match outta that mf man..

I wouldnt have Cody touch a world title belt until the big blow off because od the way his story is set up. To me it would be over kill to have him win both within a year.

The WHC can be there once he finally captures the WWE title and finishes that story. Then 6 month to a year he has a reason to go after the WHC.
Im not mad at that either

But im starting to think that barring a major shift

Reigns not dropping till Mania

I think thats too long for Cody to wait IMO

I would have Roman drop to Cody at Summer Slam

Disappear for a while then come back and go for the WHC

Back