Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/23)

Cuz it ain't WM. It's about capturing that moment.

But beating a 1000 day champ is a moment too. Guess they can have that at SS

I don’t see it happening at all this year…the fact that Trips said all that about Roman and the titles said to me that’s why they didn’t just split the titles they had to bring in a new one. Roman is gonna be the face of wherever he lands for a long time as champ..

I don’t see it happening at all this year…the fact that Trips said all that about Roman and the titles said to me that’s why they didn’t just split the titles they had to bring in a new one. Roman is gonna be the face of wherever he lands for a long time as champ..

I expect Roman to be drafted to Smackdown

Reigns havent been pinned in 3 years and it would be him ending a 1000 day reign so thats a pretty big deal.

We've always said that the person who beat Roman (even before we knew it'd last this long) would be a made man. So i dont see why that would change all of a sudden 🤷🏾‍♂️
That's why i hate this announcement. Its pretty much saying that Roman is gonna be champ for a long time to come so we have to make a new heavyweight belt to appease fans instead of building someone up to become a made man by beating The Chief.

May as well had given Roman one singular undisputed belt

Also what's the hierarchy of belts now? Does Roman's 2 belts still reign supreme? Does being Raw and Smackdown champ mean anything anymore? What happens when Roman loses the belts? So many questions

I gotta listen to Busted Open tomorrow to understand all of this

Theory not bad on the mic at all

Amd he can go

Just something off bout his character

It might be that A Town down shit

He needs a good feud. His arrogant attitude works best if he has an established opponent to feud wit.

He still going through his Word Life Cena stage where he finding himself

he'll probably come up with a better catch phrase and get a better theme at some point

That's why i hate this announcement. Its pretty much saying that Roman is gonna be champ for a long time to come so we have to make a new heavyweight belt to appease fans instead of building someone up to become a made man by beating The Chief.

May as well had given Roman one singular undisputed belt

Also what's the hierarchy of belts now? Does Roman's 2 belts still reign supreme? Does being Raw and Smackdown champ mean anything anymore? What happens when Roman loses the belts? So many questions

I gotta listen to Busted Open tomorrow to understand all of this

New strap gotta be secondary to his or it makes no sense.

I still got him dropping the title at Summerslam too but there were rumors of him ending 2023 as the champ.. BUT for all we know he could lose it and get it back by then

Back