Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/23)

What hurts these recent call ups like LWO is that they get zero mic/talk time. How can we get invested when we know nothing about these dudes or their personality? Definitely been an issue of the Triple H era.
Its been a problem with the main roster since NXT was established. They still haven't found a way to give Raw and Smackdown viewers a lesson on an NXT wrestler's pedigree/significant feuds or matches of the wrestler to watch to get invested in them

Its been a problem with the main roster since NXT was established. They still haven't found a way to give Raw and Smackdown viewers a lesson on an NXT wrestler's pedigree/significant feuds or matches of the wrestler to watch to get invested in them

They sometimes show the “coming soon” promo. That’s not enough most of the time

Card hasn't
The randomness of this match makes me feel like they gave us our last Profits match for a minute. They gettin split up

I hope not just for the sake of the tag division.. but if it happened i wouldnt be mad. I got a whole list of Tez singles matches im trying to see

For all NXT's faults, they've always put effort into character development. They make sure you know who niggas are.

Crazy how the main roster don't see that and hop on board. Like yo aren't y'all the same company...

Back