Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

Y'all don't want Montez to be great, Dawkins holding him back and y'all adamant about the Profits staying together.

You don't have the Profits win unless you ready to take them belts off the Usos right now.

Usos aint losing those belts no time soon. So I'm not puttin Profits in that position yet.

You don't have the Profits win unless you ready to take them belts off the Usos right now.

Usos aint losing those belts no time soon. So I'm not puttin Profits in that position yet.
But it kick starts the Ford solo run by them losing.

An hour long match where the heels are the underdogs and overcome... to set up a match against the heel champions.

giphy.gif

An hour long match where the heels are the underdogs and overcome... to set up a match against the heel champions.

giphy.gif

I shouldn't, really shouldn't but you do know promotions do heel vs heel a lot!? And face vs Face. Those type of matches have been around forever so I am not quite sure what your post is about.

I shouldn't, really shouldn't but you do know promotions do heel vs heel a lot!? And face vs Face. Those type of matches have been around forever so I am not quite sure what your post is about.
Now point to where I said I had a problem with heel vs heel or face vs face type matches.

Oh, and no, you really shouldn’t have

1673324340665-gif.149053

EDIT: Love and light as always though brother Ghost

Producers
- Kevin Owens vs. Baron Corbin: Shane Helms

- Michin vs. Bayley: TJ Wilson

- Seth Rollins/Austin Theory promo: Jason Jordan

- Candice LeRae vs. Rhea Ripley: Petey Williams

- Dolph Ziggler vs. Solo Sikoa: Michael Hayes

- Miz TV with Judgment Day: Abyss & Kenny Dykstra

- Tag Team Turmoil: Abyss & Kenny Dykstra
Backstage News

- Despite being referred to as "Michin" Mia Yim on air, she's just Michin internally

- Original scripts called for the Usos to be ringside with Solo Sikoa

- Akira Tozawa at one point was planned to accompany Street Profits to the ring.

- Akira Tozawa vs. Odyssey Jones, and Mustafa Ali vs. Von Wagner were filmed for Main Event and produced by Adam Pearce.

- As mentioned, Bo Dallas was backstage.

- The Judgment Day and Dominik Mysterio performances were lauded by many backstage.

Now point to where I said I had a problem with heel vs heel or face vs face type matches.

Oh, and no, you really shouldn’t have

1673324340665-gif.149053

EDIT: Love and light as always though brother Ghost

giphy.gif

THIS right here...this comes off like you have a problem with the logic in the storytelling and them doing a heel vs heel match plus add in the gif, as i stated in my orig. post to you. also asking you for clarification because again that is how it's coming off to me.

THIS right here...this comes off like you have a problem with the logic in the storytelling and them doing a heel vs heel match plus add in the gif, as i stated in my orig. post to you. also asking you for clarification because again that is how it's coming off to me.
Lol Bro what you bolded is literally me stating what actually happened. Be better loved one

Back