Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

It would be but they still never fully capitalized on them as a team. Plus splitting the Profits up only makes the tag division even smaller than it already is.

Another reason why unifying the titles was a bad idea for the tag division also since teams like the Street Profits, Alpha Academy and every other team in Raw is in the same position as the world title performers.

It's more easy to get the titles off the Uso's or at least one set than it is getting the titles off Roman they just refuse to do it.

I gotta go back n watch. I had it on but couldn't really pay attention to last night.

I swear at one point it looked like those motherfuckers were teasing a Montez heel turn. Man I hope I'm wrong

I mean considering what happened to his wife...he might be fed up. Tired of he and Dawks gettin "overlooked". I'm here for it!

Yeh it was more about his mind being concerned for Bianca than some heel shit but they def want us to think about him being off during that match

I was just throwing the idea out. Him being concerned wit Bianca could be a likely scenario...but who knows. Something changing...and I like it

Raw Producers:

- Bloodline promo: Road Dogg

- Raw Women's Title: Bianca Belair vs. Alexa Bliss: Petey Williams

- Music City Street Fight: Elias vs. Solo Sikoa: Abyss

-Kevin Owens & Street Profits vs. Usos & Sami Zayn: Jason Jordan

- Dexter Lumis vs. Chad Gable: Shane Helms

- Dakota Kai vs. Becky Lynch & Michin: Tyson Kidd

- US Title: Seth Rollins vs. Austin Theory: Adam Pearce

Backstage News, More
- Rip Fowler of NXT was working a Main Event taping match. Jagger Reid was there to second him, as opposed to wrestling.

- Summer Rae was backstage visiting. When we asked, we told there are no plans to bring her back full-time.

- Fightful has gained no indication that Edge or Cody Rhodes were ever supposed to return on January 2's Raw, contrary to reports.

- Shelton Benjamin faced Rip Fowler on Main Event, and Dana Brooke squared off with Nikki Cross. Kenny Dykstra produced both of them.

- Michin's name change has been standard for several weeks now, as she's no longer listed as Mia Yim.

- Road Dogg has been working regularly as a producer over the last several weeks.

- Bianca Belair and Alexa Bliss were both said to have been okay following their matches.'

- Drew McIntyre and Sheamus being on the show was not telegraphed internally, but they weren't kept much of a secret from talent backstage.

- We're told that brand crossover talent won't be slowing down any time soon, especially as a vehicle to accelerate Bloodline feuds.

Yeah im with Dubbz, it aint time for a Street Profits split. We also said this 6 months ago and them boys havent did much so if another 6 months go by and they aint got shit for them then go ahead but i aint trying to see Usos v New Day 3,643 times. Keep teams aligned.

Yeah im with Dubbz, it aint time for a Street Profits split. We also said this 6 months ago and them boys havent did much so if another 6 months go by and they aint got shit for them then go ahead but i aint trying to see Usos v New Day 3,643 times. Keep teams aligned.

I dunno man. ND vs Usos ALWAYS slap.

But a SP split isn't needed right now imo. I want them to get another title reign

I just caught the replay. I LOVE how they had the Bloodline interrupting the show mid intro lol and fucking shit up. The Usos on commentary talkin shit. And the rest of the locker room comin through to take them on.

That reminds me of them early NWO days when Hall, Nash and Hogan were just terrorizing niggas the entire show. Dope shit that they should continue as long as Sami is around.

Aw man, now I see why Tez was acting like that.

I like the fact that they didn't just have him ignore that shit like they would've done in the past.

Welp...Bianca bout to commit her first homicide. She g'on kill her. She g'on kill her DEAD!

#AlexaBetterRun

#BKilla

Last edited:
Back