Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

Bronson Reed a HHH stan for coming back though. He was actually getting pushed in NJPW and was killing it in Impact!

Money talks I guess *shrugs* NJPW prolly not gonna forget this and treat TMDK like ish now.

Bronson Reed a HHH stan for coming back though. He was actually getting pushed in NJPW and was killing it in Impact!

Money talks I guess *shrugs* NJPW prolly not gonna forget this and treat TMDK like ish now.
Im not going lie i heard the noise he was making in Japan and was suprised. I think he even beat Okada in the G1 tournament. He one of the few who left who wasnt a decent name before(even in NXT he wasnt poppin like that) and made some noise when he left. He probably wanted to live in the US tho.

Im not going lie i heard the noise he was making in Japan and was suprised. I think he even beat Okada in the G1 tournament. He one of the few who left who wasnt a decent name before(even in NXT he wasnt poppin like that) and made some noise when he left. He probably wanted to live in the US tho.

Actually he was building up momentum in NXT. I think he had just won the NA title b4 VINCE/KHAN released him. His release actually caught a lot of folks off guard.

Actually he was building up momentum in NXT. I think he had just won the NA title b4 VINCE/KHAN released him. His release actually caught a lot of folks off guard.
Yeah im just saying he wasnt a fire hot talent at the time. Hell the crowd didnt even give him the slightest pop. I hope he does show out tho because he a big ass dude who be flying.

Yeah im just saying he wasnt a fire hot talent at the time. Hell the crowd didnt even give him the slightest pop. I hope he does show out tho because he a big ass dude who be flying.

why would they? he never appeared on the main roster. he made his name on NXT 1-2 years ago, a brand wwe’s casual fans don’t watch

i’m not sure what reaction you guys were expecting lol

why would they? he never appeared on the main roster. he made his name on NXT 1-2 years ago, a brand wwe’s casual fans don’t watch

the casual main roster fans aren’t checking for these NXT folks and not even promos are gonna help . So the weak reactions aren’t surprising. Only folks like us will know cause we have some knowledge of what’s happening on NXT.

I can already say right now when Melo gets called up it’ll either be the same or slightly better. When I went to RAW, Melo was on Main Event and only some folks in the crowd knew who he was and broke out an NXT chant.

The product is there, it’s more on the fans to tune in and follow the threading of these NXT folks to the call up.

the casual main roster fans aren’t checking for these NXT folks and not even promos are gonna help . So the weak reactions aren’t surprising. Only folks like us will know cause we have some knowledge of what’s happening on NXT.

I can already say right now when Melo gets called up it’ll either be the same or slightly better. When I went to RAW, Melo was on Main Event and only some folks in the crowd knew who he was and broke out an NXT chant.

The product is there, it’s more on the fans to tune in and follow the threading of these NXT folks to the call up.
I gotta disagree. The same casuals that weren’t watching Black and Gold are the same casuals not watching 2.0

Them debuts from the original NXT were getting way bigger pops(iirc)than these returns and debuts this time around.

As much as I may like these people, I can see how some folks are saying HHH been bringing back some mid. These people not doing anything and now you got Bronson Reed in the heat vacuum that is Miz-Gargano-Lumis

I get it, just saying other NXT guys who i didnt expect to get atleast some reactions got them. Homie came out to silence and it remained silent even after that mega splash.

It didnt help it was a shit crowd or atleast the MiZ and Lumis made it a shit crowd.

Last edited:
I gotta disagree. The same casuals that weren’t watching Black and Gold are the same casuals not watching 2.0

Them debuts from the original NXT were getting way bigger pops(iirc)than these returns and debuts this time around.

so basically what you’re saying is casuals are not watching NXT (pardon me 2.0 but I figured that it was implied cause it’s still NXT) and they don’t kno who these ppl returning are.... Just like I said

thanks for playing

Back