Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

Yeah imma run this back when I get home.

Sounds like shit was crazy

Solo running all the way around that big ass trailer just to hit Elias from behind is hilarious

Lmaooo Sami out there spittin!! TALK TO EM UCE! that "BET!" in the beginning almost took me out. the crowd probably aint know wtf he said

they gotta do something to save Riddle

Lol Owens bout to be a constant pain in the Bloodlines ass after what Sami did to him at Survivor Series and im here for it!

Ima need to see him and Solo clash one on one before this is all over

tag team match slappin!

Owens and Solo face to face, lets go!!

Riddle gone pay for that shit he just pulled

1D!!!!!

AND STILL......... ☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾☝🏾🩸

yea man, Owens bout to be on they ass

SOLOOO! lmaooo and there it is! I knew he wont gonna let that shit Riddle pulled on the outside ride.

Ohhh shit!! this nigga done brought back the Samoan Spike! I know he paying tribute since Umagas day just passed but hope he keep that in his repertoire!!

ohhh AND the corner splash! this mf done channeled Uncle Umaga fr, same mannerism and all! Keep this going.

Riddle outta there.. that man dead. Solo a problem bruh...

Its been a minute since we saw somebody get fucked up like that on RAW.

Hopefully Riddle is off tv for a lil while. When he come back they can run that one on one program w/ him n Solo.

Dom having the time of his life alongside Judgement Day

So good to see Bayley coming out to her own theme song

lmao and she back to talking shit, I love it

Man, who would of thought that Becky would end up being the biggest star out of the 4 horsewomen.

Rhea new theme music? or am I just now catching that shit? either way it fits her

I wouldn't mind seeing this version of her vs this version of Becky down the line

Ripley throwing Asuka and Bayley around like it aint nathan! I love it

Lmao @ Rhea checking Bayley "Im not part of damage ctrl, you cant boss me around" good shit!

Good match and Bayley gets a much needed win. I was kinda nervous for em cause womens matches with more than 2 competitors can get sloppy sometimes but that was pretty good.

I was expecting Mia to screw Ripley over but I like that they didnt go that route in order to throw us off.

DC fucks wit Rollins

lmao I love how this gimmick has shifted to him just embracing the crowd for singing his song

Uh oh, Lashley just got suspended/fined..

Good to see they not throwing Ali to the wayside completely. Im thinking this is leading to him eventually getting the strap.. especially since hes said its one of the titles he really want to win

Tozawa bucking up to dom? lmao

Ali gonna eventually get that US title, they just making him go through hell to finally get it

Ooo, io vs Candice gone slap next week if its anything like the NXT encounters. they had like 3 bangers on the black n gold brand..

Bruh its like 3 different womens storylines taking place on RAW right now. You got Bayley/Becky kicking off, Bianca and im guessing Alexa even tho i havent finished the show and then im guessing Nikki Cross vs Candice LeRae with the way she stalking her

Next week show looks stacked w/ the title matches

We dont talk enough about how great Nikki Cross is at portraying a crazy bitch. The fact that she able to do that or flip the switch and act like she got some actual sense is impressive af

Bliss needed her a big win but I really aint trying to see it if she goin back to doing the Bray shit.

Overall that was a solid ep of RAW

I actually didnt mind how they used the JBL shit as filler throughout the night either. It reminded me of how they used to do stuff like that in the two previous eras

Rollins renders be killing me

iyo vs Candice.. I hope its as good as it was when they were feuding in NXT

Back