Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

You ain't about to convince anyone that being top champion on Raw is somehow lesser than being "world" champion on NXT. Aint enough capital letters in the world.

You know NWA has a world championship. Impact does too.
So the rumble winner should go for the US title now is what we going for? Got it.

So the rumble winner should go for the US title now is what we going for? Got it.
Apples and oranges.

Theory is a petulant man child who couldn't wait any longer and tried the opportunist route.

He explained this on TV, not sure what you're shooting for anymore since it's already played out on screen exactly how I and others said it would.

Apples and oranges.

Theory is a petulant man child who couldn't wait any longer and tried the opportunist route.

He explained this on TV, not sure what you're shooting for anymore since it's already played out on screen exactly how I and others said it would.
MITB is basically a royal rumble win. So justifying Theory going for a midcard title is the same as saying a rumble winner could be going for a midcard title as well. I'm just using y'all logic *shrug*

Bleacher report gave theory/Ziggler an A-
Bleacher Report don't matter...remember?
Lmao at Bleacher Report and What Culture.... Them not the hills to die on
Here's you, cosigning that sentiment
Screen-Shot-2022-11-15-at-9-27-15-AM.png

Also, it was a good match(MOTN actually). Doesn't take away from the fact that HHH used the golden shovel on homie last week. Idk if y'all just like your intelligence insulted or if it's really that low, but two things can be true at the same time. Nobody said dude was done forever. HHH himself came back from being buried. Dude grow a beard and beat up ZIggler and I'm supposed to forget I saw him use a MITB briefcase on a title being openly challenged anyways? Huh?

Last edited:
Nigga woke up looking to continue arguing cause now he mad & emotional over the fact the hills he chose went against his agenda

1668523341825.gif

this is what happens when y’all give him attention cause the past few weeks nobody been responding to his posts in here. Let this be a lesson: Give these heathens an inch and they take a mile.

Nigga woke up looking to continue arguing cause now he mad & emotional over the fact the hills he chose went against his agenda

View attachment 961694

this is what happens when y’all give him attention cause the past few weeks nobody been responding to his posts in here. Let this be a lesson: Give these heathens an inch and they take a mile.
Look at the product of my loins trynna get some jokes in? I actually haven't been in here these past few weeks. Like I said, don't be upset because I get the buy rates that you can't. You'll get there one day kiddo

Lol Yo imagine being upset about someone posting and discussing on a forum. Maybe that’s why the site ain’t lit. Folks too cool to have discussion. Love and light y’all. Love and light

What I say though?

Don't look over what I said vs a reaction.i called this before the match started. Cuz I knew Theory was going over. And I knew Ziggler is going to make it look as devastating as possible.

I 100% called it.
Ohhhh, So when you use it, BR is fine, but I use it...LOL alright man.

Whole crowd started off Raw chanting that Austin Theory was stupid for what he did, but y'all gon sit here and disagree. Okay brother DU.

Back