Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

Bout to start RAW right now n see how far i can get.

probably end up finishing it tomorrow

Bout to start RAW right now n see how far i can get.

probably end up finishing it tomorrow

I just finished this morning. A very mediocre episode. The beginning and end is all you need to see

Last edited:
Lashley beating the shit outta Brock was some good SHIT! I really hope he go over Lesnar again at Crown Jewel

After that segment I fell asleep. So I missed almost everything else in the first hour and didnt go back to watch after seeing yall say it wont worth it.

I did picked back up at that womens tag match today.. fast fowarded to see what happened and im not mad at CTRL going over Bel Air and Lerae but I thought B would move on to something else after Extreme Rules.

The fact that she hasnt got me wondering if they gonna run that back and give Bayley the strap. Bianca done pretty much ran through every heel whos available on RAW except for Rhea and i still think the reason for that is them saving it for one of the major PPVs.

Lmao JBL and that fuckin texas dance he be doing

ill never forget the time he fell after doing that shit

still a gawd on the mic tho...

LMAOOO this motherfucker lighting the crowd up!

"Get on your sweat hog feet, put your little chubby redneck hands together" oh my gawd..

yea im looking forward to this paring w/ Corbin.. Idk about calling that man the modern day wrestling god though

FFWDING the Ziggla match

Lmao @ Dom pinning AJ. Damn! Judgement Day some assholes and I love it.

The OC need to recruit some female back up i n the form of Doudrop or something shit. Gotta have somebody to take care of Rhea

Miz destroying Lumis was a nice change of pace considering he been getting choked out for weeks now. Plus Gargano teasing there is an explanation for Lumis' actions finally adds another layer to the story. Im sure brother Shanco is happy to know that there is one even tho he didnt say anything about it

Riddle over as hell. lmao @ how he straight up jacked Elias' segment

Main event match was good. Riddle and Rollins have delivered everytime outside of the Fight pit match so I had to watch.

It does seem like they might be goin for a fatal 4 way at Crown Jewel given Elias and Ali getting involved.

Last edited:
It really was a weak episode compared to the previous ones. Hopefully trips has a speedy recovery so he can be there and actually be hands on again throughout the shows.

Guys I won’t be able to hate watch Raw live like I do every single Monday night because my bulls are gonna get curb stomped by the Celtics and my bears are gonna be embarrassed by the patriots!! Have a great night!!

WWE Chief Content Officer and Head of Creative Paul "Triple H" Levesque is back to work in person and is backstage at WWE's Raw taping in Charlotte, NC, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

As PWInsider.com broke last week, Levesque missed last week's Raw and Smackdown tapings after testing positive for COVID-19. He was in constant communication with the company's producers and writers to make sure his vision for the broadcasts were met.

Levesque was said to feel fine while testing positive and was kept home until completing the company's COVID protocols.

Back