Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

Wack for a go home episode, literally doesnt feel like mania is sunday at all, oh and seth for whatever dumbass reason prob gon lose

The show literally ended not on a cliff hanger or intense moment....it ended with the camera looking down from the ceiling at a blank ring while the commentators wrapped up the show???

Outside the Womens segement, what the fuck has any layers or build??? I fuck with the Batista promo but at the same time you can say this has to be one of the weakest if not the weakest build to a marquee match at WrestleMania, really amateur writing and plan for it.

Maaaaaannnn...looks here. All this hype is only putting added pressure for them. Not just those 3...but Vince...Steph...HHH...the creative team.

Anything but an ICONIC match is a failure

The women’s shit was hilarious. Ronda immediately gave Charolette a left hand lmao

crowd seemed dead for me but me and my wife loved it

Charolette gave the big boot to that big black dude square in his face lmao

I can’t believe they’re really doing this stupid Corbin thing, I really hope Cena saves the match before it starts.

I can’t believe they’re really doing this stupid Corbin thing, I really hope Cena saves the match before it starts.

That last sentence. Never thought I would agree with that

Back