Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

I still believe a stint in NXT would of done him some good.

Maybe after we get the pay off match between him and Rey they'll write him off of tv for a while and let him get right

I still believe a stint in NXT would of done him some good.

Maybe after we get the pay off match between him and Rey they'll write him off of tv for a while and let him get right

Mehh. I think being thrown in wit the sharks and swimming like it's nothing did him great. Can definitely tell Rey had him prepared for that main roster.

I think if his performance lacked against Rollins...then yeah send him to NXT.

The current plan is for Chad Gable to face Johnny Gargano tonight on Raw as Gargano's first match back since returning to Raw.
There's also talk that Seth Rollins will soon be challenging Bobby Lashley for the United States title.

The current plan is for Chad Gable to face Johnny Gargano tonight on Raw as Gargano's first match back since returning to Raw.
There's also talk that Seth Rollins will soon be challenging Bobby Lashley for the United States title.
All good directions

Boring ass Gargano, Gable should go over but since he's not H's guy then he probably won't

Back